Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: Hauptperson69]
    #8701449 -

I couldn't say what the best was...

My first LSD trip, maybe.  Mixed it with salvia.  :tripping:

Nitrous is great too, but the experience is always marked by the knowledge that you'll be back at baseline (or wherever you started :wink: ) after a few seconds.

I've had some blissful times on opiates, but the negatives make me not want to use them much... Or, they make me wish I didn't want to use them as much. :hehehe: :shrug:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: Lion]
    #8701465 -

has anyone ever done enough nitrous to the point where, even though everything is slowed, you have incredible insight onto who people are and why they do what they do? i usually get this right before i black out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: themange]
    #8701491 -

Quote:
incredible insight onto who people are and why they do what they do?


My guess would be that on such occasions mind is engaged in projection.  I think maybe you can have insight into why you relate to others in such a way (what they represent to you), but beyond that what you're describing sounds like just more of mind's tendency to turn others into easily-reducible concepts.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: Lion]
    #8701494 -

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #8701538 -

monkeyheaven said:
Gobblin said:
First Rave...molly, K, and L all night long :rave:
Man I miss the Ultraworld parties...



Was that in Baltimore?



DC Armory every Thanksgiving weekend from like '96-'00 I think. I went to all except the first which if I remember correctly was called Phoenix.
They were incredible!!

Now there is an Ultraworld party in Bmore called Starscape which is an outdoor venue. That's a lot fun too but the Armory was just perfect for raves, two huge floors with incredible lights and sound.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: Lion]
    #8701544 -

Lion said:
Quote:
incredible insight onto who people are and why they do what they do?


My guess would be that on such occasions mind is engaged in projection.  I think maybe you can have insight into why you relate to others in such a way (what they represent to you), but beyond that what you're describing sounds like just more of mind's tendency to turn others into easily-reducible concepts.



sounds about right. is it the fact that one's brain is shutting down, making people seem to be less abstract?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: themange]
    #8701549 -

greatest is freebasing cocaine until you puke:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: themange]
    #8701550 -

I've never taken enough nitrous to know. :lol:  My mind is always still 'on' on nitrous...it's just simpler and more silly. :tongue:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: Hauptperson69]
    #8701558 -

Hauptperson69 said:
greatest is freebasing cocaine until you puke:rolleyes:



i hate that feeling. lol. numb throat ftl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: Lion]
    #8701566 -

Hard liquor + weed + nitrous for the poor man's equivalent to heroin.  Leaves my body pulsating with waves of euphoria for the entire evening.
Weed + poppy pod tea for that warm, fuzzy, wrapped-in-a-blanket feeling of opiates.
Weed + shrooms + nitrous for a direct connection to liquid euphoria, but also the shortest lasting.
Weed + syrian rue + HBWR seeds for a serotonergic high that's better than ecstasy.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: deCypher]
    #8701576 -

hey so if anyone knows the tips and tricks of getting a tank filled PM me! ill share what i know in exchange.

and i dont mean stealing one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: psychejam]
    #8701581 -

It's not just the drug--set and setting.

The cleanest hallucinogen I ever used was Peyote.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8701665 -

did you use actual peyote buttons?  I have only used San Pedro, but after the nausea-inducing come-up, the trip is [agreed] the cleanest feeling trip of them all ... for me mescaline was like rolling, but without the teeth-clenching and need to talk about everything ... I had an appreciation for everything in and of this earth and beyond ... a feeling of empathy for absolutely all energy in the universe.  I even cried during a come-down while lying with my ex-gf in bed, just thinking about how bad I felt for the people in my life who suffer.  if not for the nausea and horrible body feeling, or if I could extract it down to crystal form, I'd do it again in a second.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greatest Drug Induced High [Re: HB]
    #8702489 -

I'm very surprised not many people have mentioned heroin or opium.

Isn't heroin supposed to be better than 10,000 orgasms?

"Wrapped in God's warmest blanket."


--------------------
"You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs? hankydanky2k 1,469 12 03/10/04 08:32 PM
by toofew
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* breaking NEWS: 2 major tunnels shut down in baltimore area ZippoZM 1,486 13 10/18/05 12:19 PM
by Cowgold
* *DELETED* Supernova 773 4 05/10/05 09:34 AM
by Fraggle_teh_DJ
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Marijuana-Induced Creativity RebelSteve33 1,412 9 06/24/10 03:35 AM
by XiC_clone
* Post every drug you've EVER done
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Wysefool 9,028 60 09/26/08 10:22 AM
by CherryBom
* Colts vs. Baltimore Deadmaker 485 2 09/11/05 06:27 PM
by lowdominion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,778 topic views. 4 members, 209 guests and 394 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.