Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Do you gaddpost.php [Re: two_rivers]
    #8699139 -

two_rivers said:
call me crazy, but i think it's really silly that we are so ashamed of our natural scents that we have to go so far as to smear shards of aluminum into our under arms mixed with superficial and noxious chemical scents at the expense of our own bodies...

it seems humanity's vanity knows no bounds.



Like I said, there are a lot of hippies on The Shroomery :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you gaddpost.php [Re: Gumby]
    #8699147 -

I don't care what is in deodorant as long as i don't stink. I think the human stench is the most offensive smell ever.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get "used to" brands of deodorant? [Re: Brainiac]
    #8699163 -

Brainiac said:
If i use any deodorant other then http://tccd.com/ ; I get burns..



Are you sure these "burns" aren't rashes?  Because rashes are pretty common for deodorant, especially if you don't wash it off after a day or two.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get "used to" brands of deodorant? [Re: Ferris]
    #8699299 -

I'm allergic to a lot of deorderents. I'm not sure what, but it sucks. The brand I used from like puberty to 20 was discontinued a few years ago. At that time I found out my brother was also allergic. So I stole his brand. Which is Right Gaurd Extreme. Strange name, but hey at least my skin under my arms doesn't turn red and fall off and big patches of hair fall out under there anymore


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you gaddpost.php [Re: Gumby]
    #8699320 -

Gumby said:
two_rivers said:
call me crazy, but i think it's really silly that we are so ashamed of our natural scents that we have to go so far as to smear shards of aluminum into our under arms mixed with superficial and noxious chemical scents at the expense of our own bodies...

it seems humanity's vanity knows no bounds.



Like I said, there are a lot of hippies on The Shroomery :smirk:



bah!  :crankey:  i woulda never thought somebody that spends so much time in ambiguity would be so quick to place labels.


--------------------
:kodama:

Save Shroomerites Anonymous!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get "used to" brands of deodorant? [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #8699331 -

C20H25N3O said:
I'm allergic to a lot of deorderents. I'm not sure what, but it sucks. The brand I used from like puberty to 20 was discontinued a few years ago. At that time I found out my brother was also allergic. So I stole his brand. Which is Right Gaurd Extreme. Strange name, but hey at least my skin under my arms doesn't turn red and fall off and big patches of hair fall out under there anymore



:ilold:


Ah you fucker, I just spent a good 10 seconds blowing on my screen trying to get the bug off.:crankey:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you gaddpost.php [Re: two_rivers]
    #8699335 -

All in good fun man, don't take it to heart :heart::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you gaddpost.php [Re: Gumby]
    #8699371 -

Gumby said:
All in good fun man, don't take it to heart :heart::thumbup:



i know, i didn't :japsmile:


--------------------
:kodama:

Save Shroomerites Anonymous!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get "used to" brands of deodorant? [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #8699431 -

C20H25N3O said:
I'm allergic to a lot of deorderents. I'm not sure what, but it sucks. The brand I used from like puberty to 20 was discontinued a few years ago. At that time I found out my brother was also allergic. So I stole his brand. Which is Right Gaurd Extreme. Strange name, but hey at least my skin under my arms doesn't turn red and fall off and big patches of hair fall out under there anymore



That is what happens to me. Like a really bad sunburn....


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get "used to" brands of deodorant? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8699441 -

Quote:
:ilold:


Ah you fucker, I just spent a good 10 seconds blowing on my screen trying to get the bug off.:crankey:



:malamute:


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are you allergic to?
( 1 2 3 all )
LucidDream 3,662 43 03/31/08 03:14 PM
by Brainiac
* Allergic to tobacco.... AZrooj 1,059 11 01/30/08 06:01 PM
by azurite
* Shit, I'm allergic to Bananas and Avocados now.
( 1 2 all )
Solidcell 2,562 20 01/14/07 04:30 PM
by Skunk420
* allergic to weed??
( 1 2 all )
fischwrap 2,296 20 07/10/08 08:12 PM
by sleepy
* I'm allergic... Pirate_Patrick 2,214 17 02/07/06 04:46 PM
by SoulSuuckinJERK
* possibly allergic to seafood? wrestler_az 1,597 15 10/24/04 02:42 PM
by kronnyQ
* i think i might be allergic to my kitten!!! vade 1,115 13 03/04/07 12:15 PM
by trendal
* Allergic to cats and dogs LthirdSeyeD 1,177 8 08/18/10 06:26 PM
by wakenbake

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,476 topic views. 1 members, 62 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.