Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinetelefunkenU47
numerator
Loc: cartoon planet
mushroom-madness.com
    #869664 - 09/08/02 12:13 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i placed an order with these guys because they were offering $4.00 syringes (which turns out to be 1 syringe and 120ml of spore solution at $48.00, which in turn becomes 1 syringe and 120ml of spore solution for $60+ when you add in the massive shipping cost for such a small item). Beyond the fact that their advetisement didn't mention that with shipping you would be averaging over $5 for each syringe, they were only selling one variety of cubensis at that price. In addition to these minor inconveniences, you are told to expect to wait 2 to 4 weeks for the order to arrive. Compared to some other companies (TLG for example, who shipped me an order in under a week), this just seems ridiculous. I know, BUYER BEWARE, but it is now 5 weeks since the order was placed and nothing has arrived in my mail box. I e-mailed them about the problem and they e-mailed back (very promptly, I might add) thanking me for informing them that I had not received the package and that they would re-ship it. So now I wait another month for this package? What a crock. No "sorry about the delay," no explanation, no offer to compensate me for the time I've been sitting here with my finger up my nose waiting for the package to arrive. Anyway, I just don't understand how this vendor is making it when there are other vendors out there that are so much quicker and cheaper with a much more impressive catalog of spores. Anyone else had positive/negative experience with these guys? Maybe I'm just the exception to the rule and these guys aren't all that bad (but you'll have a hard time convincing my of it right now).

--------------------
Central Scrutinizer:
This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...
That was Joe's first confrontation with The Law.
Naturally, we were easy on him.
One of our friendly counselors gave him
A do-nut...and told him to
Stick closer to church-oriented social activities.

-Frank Zappa's "Joe's Garage"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: mushroom-madness.com [Re: telefunkenU47]
    #870435 - 09/08/02 09:33 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

By ripping people off for that amount of money you spent. When you could get the same amount of syringes somewhere else cheaper.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#871276 - 09/09/02 08:41 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

what country do you live in?

InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
    #871413 - 09/09/02 10:47 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I e-mailed them about the problem and they e-mailed back (very promptly, I might add) thanking me for informing them that I had not received the package and that they would re-ship it. So now I wait another month for this package?

No, your package should not take a month to arrive. You must understand, once a pcakage has left our facities, we can not control how the postal service handles it from there. Aside from that, We've had delays on orders due to the fact that we used an independent currier service to deliver our packages to the post office.

We have explained these delays to our customers. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you and others may have encountered due to these shipping problems. But we did agree to reship your order with no questions asked.

When we say we don't keep records, we mean exactly that. Once an order is filled, all order request, shipping information, tracking information, as well as correspondences between the customer and Mushroom Madness are all destroyed.

We operate out of 4 facilities in the US, and are in the process of building out our UK headquarters. We are not a mom and pop shop who operates from their garage. When you add an array of mycology supplies and products, distribute them on a global scale, things tend to get a little more intricate than simply filling syringes yourself and mailing them out.

These are simply growing pains. We have been in the process of implementing new handling methods on our back end to eliminate such delays. If there is anything more we can do for you, please email me personally or send me a PM so that I can rectify this situation.

OfflinetelefunkenU47
numerator
Re: mushroom-madness.com [Re: zeta]
    #871772 - 09/09/02 08:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

the U.S.

--------------------
Central Scrutinizer:

OfflinetelefunkenU47
numerator
Re: mushroom-madness.com [Re: Mushroom_Madness]
    #871832 - 09/09/02 08:47 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

We have explained these delays to our customers. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you and others may have encountered due to these shipping problems. But we did agree to reship your order with no questions asked.

This delay was never explained to me. This post is the first I have heard of any delays. I do appreciate your quick response times and your condolences regarding the issue, however.

As far as you agreeing to reship with no questions asked... great. But imho, that should be a given. I paid for a service that I have yet to receive and the next logical step would be to complete that service. I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but you have to understand that when people spend money and wait patiently for a package to arrive that doesn't arrive, they don't want you to simply say you will reship it. They expect some sort of explanation to make sense out of the fact that they feel like they've been scammed. I'm not saying you scammed me or anybody else for that matter. I know you are a reputable company and I am in no way trying to defame your character, it's just that I take issue with the lack of info. given regarding why\where my package is\was.

Also, if my package were only delayed by a courier service or the postal service it shouldn't need to be reshipped in the first place. It should still be on its way. If it does turn out that I receive two packages, I will be more than happy to return an unopened package at my cost to your business. I will also be the first to post an apology and a reference to your company.

Again, thank you for your time and concern. Hopefully all will turn out well and I will be apologizing to you for jumping the gun and making an ass of myself. Until then.

--------------------
Central Scrutinizer:

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #873447 - 09/10/02 12:46 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

mushroom madness is cool - and never a rip off - Argent cubensis kicks wikked arse!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum