Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
kidney stones
    #8692104 -

look what I pissed out



--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: drok]
    #8692110 -

Ouch. How'd that feel?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: drok]
    #8692115 -

Passing that coin must have been murder.
How did it get in there anyway?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692116 -

tell you the truth i hurt alot more going through my kidney than it did coming out of my urethra


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: koppie]
    #8692121 -

koppie said:
Passing that coin must have been murder.
How did it get in there anyway?



it was a loooong night, & even longer story


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: drok]
    #8692131 -

don't they dish out pills for kidney stones? T3's? vics?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: 0kehSt0nr]
    #8692135 -

yea, they gave me 500mg hydrocodone


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: 0kehSt0nr]
    #8692137 -

Yeah, my friends dad got 100mg morphine pills for passing those things


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692193 -

HappyTrippin said:
Ouch. How'd that feel?



Really?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8692201 -

Oh god. I hope I never get those. Ah well, at least they put you on pain killers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: robbyberto]
    #8692217 -

robbyberto said:
HappyTrippin said:
Ouch. How'd that feel?



Really?



I could imagine the pain. But I dont think that'd be nearly enough. I do believe i'd cry if that were to happen to me.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: drok]
    #8692227 -

Rugged.



I got a salivary stone a year or two ago. It had to be removed, and I bled slightly for months. The man did not deem this procedure worthy of painkillers.


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: koppie]
    #8692246 -

koppie said:
Passing that coin must have been murder.
How did it get in there anyway?




:rofl2:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: MiddleFinger]
    #8692250 -

it wasnt my 1st, Ive had more painful ones, the previous one I was puking it hurt so much


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: drok]
    #8692309 -

drok said:
look what I pissed out





you piss raw diamonds?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8692331 -

its a trip man, if I could get a clearer picture youd see that they do glisten, sort of resemblant to amethyst


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: drok]
    #8692341 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8692352 -

Prisoner#1 said:
drok said:
look what I pissed out





you piss raw diamonds?





And shits gold...


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8692355 -



--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kidney stones [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8692480 -



--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stone Age Tribe kills drunk fishermen Schwip 996 10 02/14/06 06:21 PM
by gluke bastid
* stoned customer service.
( 1 2 all )
greenpastures 3,358 30 03/01/05 09:34 AM
by Phr33k
* Amethyst Apocalypse - A Shroomery Exclusive plektheplek 1,454 14 06/18/15 01:00 PM
by plektheplek
* Amethysts! (How do they form?) Gomp 522 2 04/12/07 08:51 AM
by Brewmaster
* Describe your first time getting stoned.
( 1 2 all )
HeavyToilet 5,736 34 04/06/04 08:58 PM
by Noviseer
* Has anyone watched Oliver Stone's "JFK" ? AislingGheal 1,224 10 04/16/03 06:32 AM
by AislingGheal
* Sad Meth-Murder Story PsiloSaint 3,619 9 01/05/07 08:40 PM
by BuddahKillah
* Rolling Stone Pickard Article
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theocean06 50,719 78 03/03/13 08:54 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,216 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.