Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So, it's raining AGAIN.
    #8675893 -

I had to pull over on the highway last night because of the torrential downpour and my wipers just couldn't handle the pressure and self imploded.  I was going to go get new ones today, but I can't drive anywhere until the rain stops for 10 minutes because I have no wipers.

Jesus fuck, when is it going to stop raining?  I feel like it's just always wet out.  Last summer we had a drought, the grass was brown the land was a desert and this year it's water world.

Dear summer,  I miss you.  Please come back.  I will be good, I promise.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, it's raining AGAIN. [Re: CherryBom]
    #8675899 -

Same here in NYC but the rest of the week was nice, today sucks though.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, it's raining AGAIN. [Re: CherryBom]
    #8675905 -

I wish y'all would send some of that rain down south. We could sure use it. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, it's raining AGAIN. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #8676069 -

ToiletDuk said:
I wish y'all would send some of that rain down south. We could sure use it. :frown:



please take it :smile:
we just had tornado warnings in new hampshire!
for all who dont know, the worse it gets around here, is 2 feet of snow.

the world is in crisis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, it's raining AGAIN. [Re: CherryBom]
    #8676101 -

I had to run some errands this morning and got caught in a torrential downpour.  It lasted for about an hour, just sheets and sheets of rain.  I ended up getting soaked by the time I went home. 

I really do love it when the world is all drippy after a rainstorm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, it's raining AGAIN. [Re: MOTH]
    #8676125 -

oh how i miss the rain right now!
i think if i want to i can MAKE rain with my body right now, and it won't take any effort too :smirk:

Israel is fucking hot and sticky...


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, it's raining AGAIN. [Re: Simisu]
    #8678396 -

really close thunder and lightning here right now,
perfect temp too, what an awsome night to trip.

too bad I have work tomorrow morning, hopefully
tomorrow is the same conditions minus the working
in the morning..


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Edited by Vanguard (07/24/08 11:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, it's raining AGAIN. [Re: CherryBom]
    #8678421 -

CherryBom said:
I had to pull over on the highway last night because of the torrential downpour and my wipers just couldn't handle the pressure and self imploded.  I was going to go get new ones today, but I can't drive anywhere until the rain stops for 10 minutes because I have no wipers.

Jesus fuck, when is it going to stop raining?  I feel like it's just always wet out.  Last summer we had a drought, the grass was brown the land was a desert and this year it's water world.

Dear summer,  I miss you.  Please come back.  I will be good, I promise.  :heart:



Huh?  Don't you know that rain means :mushroom2:  ?

Fuck the good weather, let it  :shitstorm:

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!

:rastana::rastana::rastana::rastana::rastana:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, it's raining AGAIN. [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #8678435 -

I love the rain, I wish it rained more where I'm at...  At least the summer has been pretty mild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Making it rain (asian style) rodfarva 329 0 04/11/08 10:03 AM
by rodfarva
* So...ive got this idea im wonderin if there are already any....a rain room/suit DeadPhan 662 11 10/28/09 07:14 PM
by DeadPhan
* who loves the rain? boxcarguy07 1,337 19 01/18/09 08:32 PM
by EM455
* Can I still have a bonfire if its raining a little? MustardMan 5,309 13 09/10/08 11:43 PM
by nalyudi
* stoned + rain = sick?
( 1 2 all )
Neuron 2,242 31 02/07/10 03:23 PM
by Neuron
* The rain, it's so cleansing WakeboardrB 913 10 10/25/07 02:25 AM
by Jrsxt
* fookin' rain...
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 2,011 20 04/18/10 06:29 AM
by deCypher
* It is raining so hard... TrancedShroom 583 4 08/22/06 04:41 PM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
652 topic views. 1 members, 29 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.