Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineErbaliza
Believer
Loc: UK...London(ish)
Fungishop.com...Anyone ordered from them???
    #860809 - 09/03/02 06:41 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hi...Kinda new here so not sure if this is the right place for the thread...
I came across fungishop.com(either here or at mycotopia)The prints/syringes+cultures on their site seem very cheap(5 Euros a print) i was thinking of ordering some.I then saw that they only accepted cash as payment(dont like the idea of sending cash)...I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them and if you have what was their stuff like...Any info would be much appreciated...Just waiting for my 1st shrooms to fruit then i can start swapping :smile:
Peace..... 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblackout
Microwaver
 User Gallery

Re: Fungishop.com...Anyone ordered from them??? [Re: Erbaliza]
    #881238 - 09/13/02 01:54 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

has anybody experience with these guys. i have only seen one poster saying he ordered.

--------------------
support the free spore ring http://fsre.nl/

Offlineblackout
Microwaver
 User Gallery

Re: Fungishop.com...Anyone ordered from them??? [Re: blackout]
    #941503 - 10/08/02 02:29 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

well i ordered from them anyway. i got wedges (i know..) of tampanensis, orissa india and panaelous cyanescens. all of them for only 15 euro including post. the tampanensis looks like it has barely any growth on it. they were all put on new agar plates so i'll keep you informed to their progress.
my only problem with them is that they sent by registered post. i wouldnt mind so much except they never said they would. if i had know i would have got them sent to another address. they spent 5 days sitting in the post office. also they stamped a big address on their package with fungi shop on it. why not just FS like most vendors do. any curious/nosey person with the net could find out what was in the package easily.

--------------------
support the free spore ring http://fsre.nl/

Offlinefungor
Old fart
Male
Loc: Norway
Re: Fungishop.com...Anyone ordered from them??? [Re: Erbaliza]
    #941523 - 10/08/02 02:46 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

My "FungiShop order log" from fungor.suxos.org:

18. Sep 2002

I actually sent 20 Euro in the mail today. Unregistered. To a shop in Spain with the crappiest web designer ever. Promising :wink:
The reason: I just had to find out if these guys were for real. For those 20 Euro, I got four (yes, 4) spore prints. One Cambodian, one Equador, one Puerto Rican and one B+. We'll see how it works out in a couple of weeks, I guess. I'll look at the bright side; if I get scammed, at least I can warn other people about them. Oh, and btw, the site was FungiShop.

24. Sep 2002:

I got a mail from the people at FungiShop.com today, and they'll send my spore prints tomorrow. Unfortunately, they were out of stock on the Puerto Ricans, so they'll send me a Mazatapec or Tazmanian print in stead. Fair enough!

3. Oct 2002:

I got my spores from FungiShop today, and it was actually a positive surprise. The Equador print was huge, dark and perfect, while the others were a bit lower quality. The Cambodian and the B+ was a bit smudged, but of acceptable size and density, while the Mazatapec was quite small and (unlike the others) folded on the middle, so I haven't looked at it yet. So now I'm just looking forward to receiving my other supplies, so I can start the cultivation process. Yay!

I haven't tested the prints yet, so I don't know if they're contaminated, but I doubt it for some reason. All in all, great prices and service. 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum