Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls.
    #8573054 -

I guess I fell for the hype, I upgraded to Firefox 3 and it sucks balls. This program should not be out of beta. It has a ton of issues with flash and java script. Browser frequently crashes or doesn't load images or just loads blank pages.

I'll be downgrading tomorrow if it's possible.

:thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: Gumby]
    #8573059 -

I'll probably stick with FF2 for awhile till they nail out most of the kinks in 3.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: circularvortex]
    #8573080 -

No serious problems with FF3 here under OSX. I kept FF2 on my vista machine because it had scroll lag.


--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8573087 -

It was fine for awhile for me, but now I cant even open my fucking browser at all.  I'm stuck using damn internet explorer.  If you find someplace to downgrade could you please link me?  I've tried looking everywhere.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #8573091 -



--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8573096 -

Thanks much sir.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: Gumby]
    #8573097 -

Also, BTW, pot:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: Gumby]
    #8573154 -

I've been using it the past 3 weeks or so without any problems at all :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: Shroomism]
    #8573173 -

Yeah i've had it since it went RC1 and never had any problems, I find it snappier. Jeez i'm hungover


--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: gilesypopper]
    #8573185 -

I haven't had any problems at all with running it on Vista, surprisingly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: gilesypopper]
    #8573189 -

I have a feeling something might have went wrong when installing the upgrade, because this thing is buggy as shit. I'm tempted to reformat anyway. Computer is running way too slow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: googlemeplz]
    #8573226 -

googlemeplz said:
I haven't had any problems at all with running it on Vista, surprisingly.



FF3 renders much more quickly than FF2 also

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8573294 -

No probs here. I like it :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: FungusMan]
    #8573444 -

Yeah I've been really happy with it. Best version yet.


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: zouden]
    #8573483 -

It renders image heavy pages better now. But I don't like that tabbrowser preferences (to that guy in the comments section saying that tab mix plus works better, fucking bollocks it does) and linkification no longer work.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8573504 -

Linkification works fine for me.
Not sure about TBP, I use tab mix plus (I prefer it over TBP) and it works, though I had to visit the home page to get the latest dev build.


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: zouden]
    #8573684 -

Seems to render pages better, I think it might actually be a wee bit bulkier, and some of my favorite extensions don't work with it.  Overall, no major problems - but I felt more comfortable with FF2


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8573695 -

Visionary Tools said:
It renders image heavy pages better now.




This has been my only problem.  If I click on a thread, for example, loaded with pics, there seems to be some sort of memory leak or something and all the images go to shit.  I can't find a solution to it at all. 

But overall, it's a damn good piece of software.  IT'S FREE!  Remember that.  :smile:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8573836 -

i was fixen to upgrade, but i think i will hold off. thanks for the heads up dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In case you were wondering, Firefox 3 sucks balls. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8573847 -

Yeah I know what you mean about the memory leak. I had to close down FF3 the other day because it was using 450MB of RAM after being open for 2 or 3 days. That's just insane.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FireFox
( 1 2 3 all )
Jared 6,946 55 04/05/04 11:14 PM
by ivi
* Firefox Ravus 1,287 9 12/04/04 05:56 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* firefox tip #76
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 1,530 20 11/19/04 09:03 AM
by afoaf
* Trouble logging in using Firefox? socratesmind 1,800 14 08/19/04 08:19 PM
by Vvellum
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 12:59 AM
by Papaver
* Wonder if I'll sleep tonight... TheHobbit 1,650 16 08/21/03 07:59 PM
by TheHobbit
* doesnt graetful dead SUCK burt_peso 1,915 14 06/01/03 08:30 AM
by gdman
* Sucks to be an American pot smoker when Canada has these.... Dogomush 1,822 12 08/05/03 05:06 PM
by Jack_Straw

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,681 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.