Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Should I harvest the first flush?
    #856215 -

I know that at first it is common to get stunned shrooms. And I think I have these. They've been 1 inch long for 2 days now and I thought shrooms were supposed to grow fast. The head isn't black it's still brown, but should I rip these off and wait for new ones to grow?


--------------------
------------------------------------------
If I was a cat, this is what I would say: "...". Cause cats don't talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #856222 -

have the caps opened up? we usually pick them when we see veil.
but the ? really is... why in heaven's name wouldn't you pick the first flush???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: girlskater]
    #856225 -

If you dont pick them soon, they wil rot, then you will have no flush. So pickty pick pick right away :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: Mr_Puke]
    #856274 -

Ok...I took off almost all the little new shroom growths that were stunned and I just ate 7 gras of it. that sucks. That's almost like nothing when they're fresh. Anyway this would be my first time tripping and I don't know what it feels like when it comes on. I'm 5'8 and 130 pounds do you think these will have any effects? I heard that these "pre-shrooms" are more potent.


--------------------
------------------------------------------
If I was a cat, this is what I would say: "...". Cause cats don't talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #856276 -

you need about 25 grams fresh.......


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #856280 -

Is it always that weight? I mean these little shrooms only weighed 7 grams but the size of the bag I put them in was the equivalent of like 2 dimes of weed. (just by the size they look not their actual weight). Man this sucks...I'm just gonna go smoke some bowls I guess. Damn it!


--------------------
------------------------------------------
If I was a cat, this is what I would say: "...". Cause cats don't talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #856283 -

Also my head just feels heavy...I feel like the "hangover" from weed. Like you're all heavy and shit. Like I naturally thought I was coming down from a weed high then I remembered I didn't smoke...only ate these babies...also ate another 1 and 1/2 grams of them. (but they're fresh) So we'll see what happens.


--------------------
------------------------------------------
If I was a cat, this is what I would say: "...". Cause cats don't talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #856311 -

one weird post :grin: 


--------------------
Jesus! Did I say that?Or just think it? Was i talking ? Did they hear me?

http://www.fsre.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #856338 -

ya dried you need about 2 or 3 grams for a decent trip, fresh you need much more


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #856413 -

Well I usually only believe(spelling)...actually I spent like 10 minutes on trying to find a word processor to check if it's spelled right....but anyway I really think that weed is a must with shrooms and it really gets out every last drop of potency and putting it to good use. I have no idea what i just said. really. i confused myself so much ok...ok....so ummm....i think that of these smal shrooms I had 8 grams fresh mixed with some wedd really give a good high/level 1 "trip". So I keep thinking all of it is from the weed...but not like this off this much. I've smoked it for a while and I never felt this way off 4 bowls. So I don't care if the shrooms are doing anything or not but the way I feel is fucking good. Like when i look back what I was doing an hour ago was really stupid and I laugh thinking about it. But ill be back go get some more smoking, tripping, and tokeing, the ripper appaears and provokes all your fears, you keep hoping denial is a lie, even betraying, controlling, but really wanting to die.


--------------------
------------------------------------------
If I was a cat, this is what I would say: "...". Cause cats don't talk.

Edited by TaPE (09/01/02 07:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #857833 -

yea you spelled belive right

remember beLIEve, the big lie right in the middle

isnt this the grammery?


--------------------
of course this is all a dream and none of what i am saying is factual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #858027 -

Yes, I think you're obviously a little more than stoned.... Wait 3 weeks and then do 4 grams of cracker-dry ones and see what you think. :smile:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Edited by TripMeister (09/01/02 09:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TM]
    #858879 -

Why should I wait three weeks? The same reason as with weed? To let it clear out of your system so it will hit harder next time? Are shrooms bad if they were done like once a week? Not that I want to do it...just want to know it's dangers...if any.


--------------------
------------------------------------------
If I was a cat, this is what I would say: "...". Cause cats don't talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #858921 -

Yes too often would be bad.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: captiveball]
    #859196 -

In reply to:
yea you spelled belive right

remember beLIEve, the big lie right in the middle

isnt this the grammery?




I before E except after C or when sounding in "A" as in neighbor or weigh.


--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I harvest the first flush? [Re: TaPE]
    #859308 -

You build an instant tolerance to psyloc(yb)in once ingesting it, and I've found that 20 days is close enough to the optimal degredation of tolerance to enjoy it fully once again. :smile: 


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My friends first harvest!!!! NSKiller 644 4 12/19/02 06:14 PM
by zeta
* harvesting? b_phil 1,364 5 09/28/02 12:39 AM
by pleezr
* Harvesting - all at once? Rustik 4,621 5 08/07/20 05:56 PM
by 1kldude
* White to Brown...instantly La_Magdalene 1,024 6 01/20/03 07:02 AM
by vatoloco
* What to do between flushes? Uber 1,087 3 04/06/03 08:46 PM
by dog
* Did some stuff, after harvesting my first flush... c0ma 1,143 9 12/10/02 04:08 PM
by c0ma
* harvesting questions -green stuff shows up (pic)! kukusz 2,986 9 06/20/03 11:25 AM
by charvo
* Recase after first flush? Peace_Patrol 2,782 5 08/25/02 09:04 PM
by Peace_Patrol

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,645 topic views. 21 members, 77 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.