Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8553674 -

I'm serious about calling General Discussion "Trailer Talk". Perhaps you could give the site a reeeally stereotypical meth theme, I'm sure the members would appreciate. Ain't nothing wroing with tongue-in-cheek humor.

What worries me is that your host might object to such a site and delete it without any warning. Its.. controversial.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Asante]
    #8553721 -

:thumbup: our host seems cool
if it happens well lol..it happens :eek:


--------------------
If you look up to someone, there looking down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8553750 -

how nice. the mod's name is "Not A meth Head"


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8553753 -

get spun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Merkin]
    #8553770 -

Merkin said:
how nice. the mod's name is "Not A meth Head"



ahahahahahah yeah not a mod ,admin :thumbup: thats my name LOL! none of us are meth heads !:eek:


--------------------
If you look up to someone, there looking down.

Edited by Hightimes (06/23/08 12:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8553793 -

Meth users are some of the most paranoid muh fuggas ive ever seen, I just cant see them not seeing this as some conspicacy set up by the ninjas hiding in the tree across the street to gather information about them


--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR GOOD MUSIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: drok]
    #8553799 -

it is a  conspiracy shhh don't tell no one :laugh:


--------------------
If you look up to someone, there looking down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: drok]
    #8553800 -

For the general discussion board, how about "the room with the black-out curtains" or the "the back alley"


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8553804 -

you know you love the crank! :crankey:


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Ferris]
    #8553845 -

Ferris said:
For the general discussion board, how about "the room with the black-out curtains" or the "the back alley"



AHHAHHAH well will look into that!, seems random enough !

and dude above me yes i love my crank just gotta hit that shit all the time sooo good man  you gotta try it


--------------------
If you look up to someone, there looking down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8553857 -

:meff:  <-------------------------------  Hightimes


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8553858 -

Cannabischarlie said:
:meff:  <-------------------------------  Hightimes



get a fucking life dude


--------------------
If you look up to someone, there looking down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8553908 -

STFU noob!:esrbnoob:


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8555914 -

meff is for purdy moufs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8555961 -

when did meth users not pawn their computer??? I know my hand me down is gone thanks to my bro, who by chance is a complete jerkoff.


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8555982 -

actually im pretty harsh on them just because my bro jacks everything he can just to get some cash for it. I do know one responsible user who doesn't even use much only when the time comes. But that responsibility he carries out is an exception for the meth community IMO.


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8556098 -

"The Tweakery" would have been a better name IMO

It is interesting to think about tho, you never see sites like "The Smackery" or "The Crackery."  Yet, supposedly, shrooms and weed are just as bad...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Hightimes]
    #8556104 -

gay ass noob.


They will need a forum for "how to rob people for meth money"


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8556208 -

Cannabischarlie said:
gay ass noob.


They will need a forum for "how to rob people for meth money"



dude just fuck off and play under some heavy traffic
not like anyone asked you


--------------------
If you look up to someone, there looking down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The methery. [Re: sui]
    #8556211 -

Is this for real?

"Hello. How are you? I'm fine. Doing my thing. You know. The thing I do. Well. This is my first post. How are you? Shit is it really 10:30pm? Been awake way too long. Longer than most. This meth is bomb. my favorite mainline seems clogged up so I'm resorting to smoking it now. I like this new site you conjured up. Hope to find some nice people here with even nicer info, if you know what I mean. I mean I want to learn how to manufacture methamphetamine. For medicinal use. I wont sell it. I'm already thinking the neighbors adjacent to me have an idea of what's going on. They keep sending me these vibes that I cant shake. I'm thinking that they need to be taken out. Like so I can feel safe. I've been stocking up on pseudophed for the past few years. I frequent 16 pharmacies in my area almost 3 times a week. I'm good at acting sick. I dont think they know whats up. But to make sure I kinda wear different clothes and shower before I go. So other than that whats up? I'm pretty good just chilling with with a bag of meffs to my left almost 5 inches away from my pipe and lighter, and with my coors on the right. I hope this site flowers into a methy dandelion.


Well, Im going to go do the dishes (fucking roomies seem incapable of such simple tasks as cleaning.fucking pothead junkies. at least they dont eat much)
God speed!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NOOBS IN THE HOUSE!!!! noobs 368 5 10/19/09 02:26 AM
by noobs
* why did the methery get taken down?
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 1,281 27 02/19/09 01:27 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* newbies noobs noobies newbz creepyviking 963 10 07/10/20 07:41 AM
by Stewbaca
* All NOOB's here who don't know me:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 4,984 109 02/25/13 11:14 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* Best noob?
( 1 2 3 all )
WhiskeyClone 2,767 47 02/23/07 08:58 PM
by Cepheus
* Tons of new noobs.
( 1 2 3 all )
Psy Baba 2,947 50 03/22/09 03:35 PM
by CubensisCutter
* When you were noob to internet lingo
( 1 2 3 all )
SprewellSleeve 3,294 50 09/18/11 11:34 PM
by mistamonsta
* Why do noobs.........
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 2,547 20 11/05/07 05:48 PM
by pong

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,202 topic views. 5 members, 257 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.