Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread
    #8506880 -

So...what ya havin'? :shocked:

I just got myself a bunch of sushi...california roll, avocado roll, yellowtail scallion roll, eel cucmber roll, edamame, and an order of shumai. Awww yeah.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8506888 -

Water:mad:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8506893 -

well I can't compare to those rolls

but I do have infront of me some chow mein thai peanut instant noodles
Mmm


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8506895 -

omgggggggggggg i fuckin loooooove sushi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: Atheist]
    #8506896 -

Lunch special, all that only cost me $15. :thumbup:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8506899 -

thats a great deal

the place i go to is like 15 bucks all you can eat.

its not shitty either, its great sushi and MADE TO ORDER so its no like sittin around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8506925 -

im having a bowl of juicy fruit for lunch:bongload:  i will see you in 10 days OMR :sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #8506930 -

CaptainKirk said:
im having a bowl of juicy fruit for lunch:bongload:  i will see you in 10 days OMR :sunny:



Hell

fuckin'

Yes.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8506958 -

I'm having a bowl of chicken soup, nothin' fancy.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8506966 -

Pizza.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SUSHI :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #8506970 -

Well I guess if we each put the tip into one end of a roll..........


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8506977 -

You sir, have some demented thought patterns.

Not that I don't or anything... hmmm


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #8506996 -

You know.. pizza sushi rolls would be really fucking good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8507051 -

Broccoli, cauliflower and tuna salad with fresh ginger.  And a yogurt.

I wish there was a sushi place nearby :crankey:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8507070 -

I'm eating left over Thai food 4 lunch.  I mixed up all the left over Pumpkin curry, cashew chicken and rice into one container.  I was going to wait until noon to eat, but this thread is making me hungry.

I want to learn how to make my own sushi.  I hear it's not hard, and  you make a ton w/ just a little ingredients.


--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: jazzillion]
    #8507157 -

It's not THAT hard if you can make the rice properly..
fresh ingredients are the key


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #8507235 -

I'm eating the most sour pickel
that was ever made and a cherry
coke..Grand total $1.50..I'm broke
till Friday


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: Vanguard]
    #8507270 -

I just had two cinnamon roll toaster strudels and I don't feel my lunchy-munchies are satsified quite yet,  I'm thinking either a roast beef sandwich or maybe spaghettios. Who know's where the rest of my afternoon will take me.


--------------------
Trip the shrooms fantastic!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: prsnlJesus1036]
    #8507483 -

I smoked a bowl for lunch, i don't have any food around, just treefer.


--------------------
Shrowded in an angelic white veil of darkness
~Frosty Storm~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Super Fantastic June 10th Lunch Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8507494 -

Bacon and Eggplant mom and pop pizza:yesnod: Nummies!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are you guys having for xmas lunch? Bi0TeK 1,345 9 12/23/04 10:28 PM
by UmmGood
* The "how old are you" thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phychotron 3,698 60 07/22/04 06:50 PM
by John
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,538 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* What did you have for lunch? Phishgrrl 958 17 08/18/04 08:33 PM
by CybinMonde
* 80's Kids Show Thread! Please Contribute your own pictures!
( 1 2 all )
Northernsoul 4,697 35 11/10/25 10:18 PM
by Patlal
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Happy Saturday Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,346 72 12/04/10 05:25 AM
by WScott
* The Thursday Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,942 43 08/05/04 10:33 AM
by Edge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,281 topic views. 5 members, 78 guests and 312 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.