Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
got a crow
    #8505038 -

once in a while i shove little pasta balls with meat and potato or odd bits of food down its throat.
the trick is to put the food in front of him, then sneak the other hand behind his head, then you gust sorta ram the food in while holding the back of his head and then poke it down with a finger.
the mom would do it similarly, but has better aim so doesn't need the hand to hold the head steady.

If he gets tame I'm making a crow-door in the window,  I knew someone who did that once.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8505053 -

How did you get him? Never knew anybody to have a crow for a pet. I like birds and all, but I don't think I would enjoy owning a crow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: DNKYD]
    #8505056 -

cool!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8505074 -

Awesome! don't get some strange disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8505085 -

Crows are nasty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: starkist]
    #8505089 -

i expect it has lice, ill de-louse it when it's bigger.
ill just have to keep it away from my parrots till then,
I found him in an alley,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8505098 -

You should teach it english to scare your friends.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8505101 -

crows are bad omens


--------------------
:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: mellontatauda]
    #8505114 -

i was thinking about teaching it to steal  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8505123 -

Mitchnast said:
i was thinking about teaching it to steal  :smile:



A trained pick pocketing crow. That's fucking awesome. :doggull:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8505137 -

How many and what kind of parrots do you have? We have a Black Cap Conure, a Green Cheek Conure, and a 10 year old Greenwing Macaw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8505140 -

That's a magpie, not a crow.


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: RickJames]
    #8505200 -

My work has got a pearl conure. Its freaking awesome. I love conures. but there too expensive for me.


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8505474 -

Thats awesome! Now all you need is a long black trenchcoat, black leather pants, black leather boots, a black spandex shirt, and the ability to kick ass.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8505497 -

crows are badass, super smart


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8505650 -

If this doesnt get you a girlfriend, I dont know what will.


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: Chazzersize]
    #8505693 -

yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8505699 -

it is most definitely a crow, not a magpie,
and with a crow, I can get my wife a girlfriend. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: got a crow [Re: DNKYD]
    #8505708 -

i have 2 black headed caiques, but before I moved across the country i had an umbrella cockatoo and a bluefront amazon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Counting Crows Emo? shroomydan 905 12 06/30/07 10:29 PM
by shroomydan
* Our conures DNKYD 472 6 01/12/08 08:48 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Russell Crowe is directing a Bill Hicks biopic LearyfanS 1,719 9 11/21/12 02:54 PM
by SoreSpore
* Russell Crowe to Play Bill Hicks? Bridgeburner 1,080 14 08/20/08 01:07 PM
by JacquesCousteau
* Shooting crows Jalruza 770 19 04/06/08 08:19 AM
by anyone420
* At the sound of the rooster, the cock crowed. 2Experimental 295 4 06/11/13 09:32 PM
by Middleman
* The Crows are Plotting Against Me PinballWizard 463 4 03/05/08 07:33 PM
by Konyap
* Counting Crows - August and Everything After
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 2,978 59 10/28/06 12:27 AM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
657 topic views. 8 members, 8 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.