Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I wonna get a Half Life tatoo
    #8502492 -

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=half+life+logo&btnG=Search+Images


One of my CHAKRAS above my head is coded to half life principles.

Im thinking it would be cool to have half life logo tatooed on my biceps, what do u think?


--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Jalruza]
    #8502494 -

Jalruza said:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=half+life+logo&btnG=Search+Images


One of my CHAKRAS above my head is coded to half life principles.

Im thinking it would be cool to have half life logo tatooed on my biceps, what do u think?



totally dude, it would really impress the ladies.


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: doitagain]
    #8502499 -

lambda ftw


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Coaster]
    #8502502 -

u trippin again man?


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: doitagain]
    #8502504 -

u no how i roll :hotidea:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Coaster]
    #8502508 -

:psychsplit:


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: doitagain]
    #8502556 -

doitagain said:
Jalruza said:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=half+life+logo&btnG=Search+Images


One of my CHAKRAS above my head is coded to half life principles.

Im thinking it would be cool to have half life logo tatooed on my biceps, what do u think?



totally dude, it would really impress the ladies.



Top 10 gayest ideas for a tattoo


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: RickJames]
    #8502567 -

DO IT


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8502595 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Cameron]
    #8502600 -

:rofl:


--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Jalruza]
    #8502680 -

It's Tattoo, why does everyone spell it wrong?  You can't get a tattoo till you can spell it right, sorry but those are the codes.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #8502735 -

:awesome: Do it!


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Coaster]
    #8502818 -

Coaster said:
lambda ftw



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Cameron]
    #8503136 -

Coaster said:
lambda ftw



hahahahahahaa word


Cameron said:
http://www.godfrey-diy.co.uk/articles/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/a82a5d57ddbcb3acf12252df8600188a.jpg



i wish my ass was as hairless as that. :shrug:


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: RickJames]
    #8503146 -

RickJames said:
Top 10 gayest ideas for a tattoo



Why? Tattoos are about what they mean to the person who has it. It's just a symbol to anyone else :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Jalruza]
    #8503158 -

if you love the game that much then do it. you may regret having 'GEEK' inked into your arm though. i must admit its in my top 5 games of all time but i wouldn't get a lambda perm'd into me.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Brugman]
    #8503166 -

But he's getting a tattoo of a symbol for a game named Half-life when the actual symbol is lambda which represents wavelength in chemistry/physics (not halflife).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Gumby]
    #8503191 -

Real men get Euler's identity Tattoo's



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Edited by blewmeanie (06/09/08 11:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: doitagain]
    #8503266 -

doitagain said:
Jalruza said:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=half+life+logo&btnG=Search+Images


One of my CHAKRAS above my head is coded to half life principles.

Im thinking it would be cool to have half life logo tatooed on my biceps, what do u think?



totally dude, it would really impress the ladies.



fuck what the ladies think, this is about putting on yourself something that it meaningful and significant.

I think that is a badass tattoo idea man,

I am 26, zero tattoos. The only one I would even want to get would be a one that covers my back, and has the characters of all the online games ive played.. So a guy from UO, AC, CS, SB, WoW, etc.... I think that would be sweet. fuck all that dark tribal shit, mine would be all colorful and reflect the passage of 9 years of my life sitting in front of a computer hahaha


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonna get a Half Life tatoo [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8503276 -

Heh, I'm thinking of getting the Starman character from Earthbound somewhere on me. Maybe another character.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Would this be a lame tatoo?
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 2,732 33 08/25/05 06:29 PM
by Sunlightshedcom
* to tatoo or not to tatoo that is the question kingofthemtn151 777 9 01/13/06 07:12 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* My tatoo idea. I need some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...
( 1 2 all )
Ancient_Traveler 3,304 25 09/21/05 09:34 AM
by goobler
* Post your tatoos
( 1 2 3 all )
adamole666 2,470 52 10/02/11 09:49 PM
by lilydo.blackviolet
* TATOO
( 1 2 all )
nobhdy 2,526 32 11/01/06 01:41 PM
by Brewmaster
* Tatoo removal
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 1,731 23 06/25/06 08:33 PM
by CosmicFool
* mushroom tatoo IllicitAlchemist 821 17 10/13/06 07:31 PM
by MustNotBe
* I still have 3 and a half talls left!
( 1 2 all )
Earth_Droid 3,003 30 11/27/03 11:03 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,546 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.