Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming
    #8494253 -

Damnit fuck shit,  I was SOOO counting on this being a mild summer with all the 60-65 degree weather that we've been having.

Now it's going to be 95+ for the next couple of days and I don't have central air (and fuck you to those that have it :mad2:)

Why couldn't this stay in the South?

Oh well, time to melt.


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #8494259 -

I don't mind the hot weather, what I do mind is the humidity. That sucks. I miss the AZ heat.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #8494271 -

At least you're not gonna be outside getting married this weekend and baking in a penguin suit.

It's supposed to be 90 here on Sunday. :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: truffleupagus]
    #8494280 -

w/e once mid late july or early august gets here, its going to be 100+ everyday. this is paradise right now being in the 80's


--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #8494296 -

it hit 95 today here in ohio.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: JT]
    #8494330 -

It was overcast, 80, and muggy today here.

It was supposed to thunderstorm all day, but only sprinkled a tiny bit.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: circularvortex]
    #8494389 -

the weather around me is just fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #8494410 -

Hit 94 here today.  Supposed to nail 97 sunday.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: Legend9123]
    #8494417 -

I live in Toronto and apparently the temperature today beat the previous temperature high record. it was 40 degrees and really humid - 104 in F.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: SampaJasli]
    #8494437 -

im in PA, and going to bonnaroo on wednesday.

as of right now it is going to be hotter in Philadelphia than Manchester.........how fucked up is that HAHA


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: JT]
    #8494598 -

justin_thyme said:
it hit 95 today here in ohio.



Yea it did. My fucking roommates decided to put on the fucking AC :nonono:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: circularvortex]
    #8494606 -

circularvortex said:
It was overcast, 80, and muggy today here.

It was supposed to thunderstorm all day, but only sprinkled a tiny bit.



Awkwardly similar to where I live.... Hmmmm.


--------------------
SPAWN CALCULATOR!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: Bubba McMushies]
    #8494614 -

Awkwardly similar to where I live as well...Hmmmm.


--------------------
"What a beautiful face I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun,
and when we meet on a cloud
I'll be laughing out loud,
I'll be laughing at everyone I see,
Can't believe, how strange it is to be anything at all..."

"...nobody has yet died of amazement & you always come back to planet Earth..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: Bubba McMushies]
    #8494621 -

I live on Lake Erie.  it's so muggy im persperating using my laptop. its been in the 80's or 90's for several days now.
i enjoy the heat.  it never makes to feel all that uncomfortable, my body is pretty good at cooling itself.  my fans provide a nice breeze and a hypnotic hum to relax to.


--------------------
one love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: woohoo1000]
    #8494626 -

woohoo1000 said:
I live on Lake Erie.  it's so muggy im persperating using my laptop. its been in the 80's or 90's for several days now.
i enjoy the heat.  it never makes to feel all that uncomfortable, my body is pretty good at cooling itself.  my fans provide a nice breeze and a hypnotic hum to relax to.



I agree, I'll take anything over the cold.


--------------------
"What a beautiful face I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun,
and when we meet on a cloud
I'll be laughing out loud,
I'll be laughing at everyone I see,
Can't believe, how strange it is to be anything at all..."

"...nobody has yet died of amazement & you always come back to planet Earth..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: woohoo1000]
    #8494628 -

Ah good ol' Lake Erie.
I hate fucking AC! I'd rather sweat. It's good for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: Tangerines]
    #8494885 -

Tangerines said:
Ah good ol' Lake Erie.
I hate fucking AC! I'd rather sweat. It's good for you.



Not if you have ever had a NC 98 degree day while a storm front is moving in.  The humidity will fuck you up.

It usually isn't a one or two day thing either.  When the temps hit 90+ here, we have evening storms.  It usually lasts a week or so.  The rain doesn't even help the temp, which is ass, it only raises the humidity.

We are on track, in the next week, to beat record highs set in 1899.

Not that I trust temp records from a time of having to use a candle, shotgun, and shoes to use the shitter in the middle of the night.

But it is HOT as fuck a little to soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: four20snakeman]
    #8494896 -

That doesn't change the fact that AC is bad for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Northerners: Heatwave Incoming [Re: Tangerines]
    #8494927 -

Tangerines said:
That doesn't change the fact that AC is bad for you.




AC is bad for you.  How so do you mean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hundreds die in Indian heatwave LobsterSauceDiscord 681 7 06/03/10 07:24 PM
by cryptic_pickle
* 10/28/03 - Northern Lights. +Shrooms... Who saw it? Grizzy 2,411 11 04/07/05 05:20 AM
by Krishna
* Tripping during a thunderstorm
( 1 2 all )
mellowparty 3,757 24 06/19/10 06:48 PM
by mellowparty
* Who Likes Thunderstorms While Tripping? iloveraving 1,707 11 06/07/04 09:05 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Thunderstorm Fire Man 605 10 04/06/10 08:23 PM
by sheldogg5
* thunderstorm tonight question_for_joo 608 2 08/11/04 07:33 AM
by question_for_joo
* Would you still pay income tax if there wasn't a law requiring it?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
trippindad82 15,533 112 01/19/07 02:20 PM
by HippieChick
* How well do you interract with awkward social profiles?
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 4,509 50 12/24/09 03:22 AM
by LbDub

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
649 topic views. 1 members, 23 guests and 210 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.