Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: TheCow]
    #8479730 -

TheCow said:
Gumby said:
TheCow said:
Gumby said:
Johnnie Walker - Red Label



:rofl2:



Whats funny about that? I'd drink Gold or Blue if I could afford it, but alas, I'm a poor college student. I'm not that big of a fan of Black, it has too much of a bite to it. I like the smoother scotches.



even for the price its a poor quality scotch



You nig, i enjoy red label too.

but my favorite is bourbon.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #8479819 -

red label is literally disgusting to me. Its purely a scotch to mix with some other shit like coke or something. I usually just get a cheap rye whiskey for 12 bucks a fifth, but when I go scotch theres some cheap single malts for 15-20 or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: Gumby]
    #8479827 -

Johnny Walker is where it's at, but I usually only drink black label or better. On a normal night though it's rum, the captain and I are old friends.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: sam420]
    #8479852 -

sam420 said:
Well, it might be a bit wigga (to say the least) but I love gin and OJ, it gets you totally fucking fucked.



Blechh. I'd rather drink vodka and gatorade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: BoneMan]
    #8479883 -

rum and tequila :rockman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8479889 -

Jim Beam Black. :drunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: sativa RG]
    #8479909 -

My very favorite booze is Absinthe, but I prefer Absinthe I moonshined myself.
Second choice, Jägermeister, ice cold.
Third choice: Vodka, either brand or moonshined.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: circularvortex]
    #8480637 -

Quote:




FTW!


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Liquor?
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 3,735 23 02/04/03 04:36 PM
by Cracka_X
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,713 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman
* absinthe
( 1 2 3 all )
onetime 4,467 41 12/25/05 12:06 AM
by Dety
* Absinth is a cross between LSD and a date rape drug SourceLimit 4,332 11 01/26/06 05:30 PM
by spud
* us customs and absinthe Larrythescaryrex 1,152 15 07/02/05 01:29 AM
by herbage
* whats ur favorite alcohol?
( 1 2 3 all )
faerieskissV 6,770 41 07/12/04 10:13 AM
by eastcoastE
* Absinthe sublimistri 1,256 14 04/03/05 08:27 PM
by sublimistri
* A bar that sells Absinthe!
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 3,988 26 07/20/03 04:06 PM
by Hans_Moleman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,198 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 19 queries.