Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: sativa RG]
    #8477509 -

Rum
Whiskey
Jager
Tequila

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: Gumby]
    #8477558 -

Gumby said:
Whiskey= relaxed
Vodka= usually upbeat
Tequila= I break shit, get naked, and have loud sex (sometimes unintentionally in front of people). I usually regret the day after a tequlia night.

Thats all I have for ya.



Rum makes me the most rowdy. I think its because its infused with the pirate spirit.

But if i had to pick a favourite i think Jack Daniels is a good drink.

Edited by DimensionX (06/02/08 11:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: sativa RG]
    #8477573 -

Tequila. I like any quality anejo on the rocks.

Bourbon and rum are also good on the rocks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: DieCommie]
    #8477576 -

Tequila on the rocks...wow, too much for me, but i will take tequila shots and chase it with a beer all day long...well, until i puke and pass out.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: supra]
    #8477601 -

Soco and lime.


--------------------
We are here on earth to fart around.
Don't let anybody tell you any different.
-Kurt Vonnegut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: Derelict]
    #8477725 -

Tequila on the rocks? That sounds pretty awful. I've been a bartender for a couple years and I've never seen someone drink tequila on the rocks. But I certainly commend you for being able to sip on it. Most people don't want to prolong the period of time during which they have the taste of tequila in their mouths. Impressive.

I drink no hard liquor but whiskey. I am by no means loyal to any one brand, I'm always trying out new whiskeys. My favorites include..

Bourbon: Maker's Mark, Knob Creek

Scotch: The Glenlivet, Macallan, Johnnie Walker Black

Irish: Jameson, Bushmills

Edited by BoneMan (06/02/08 11:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: Gumby]
    #8477761 -

Gumby, you crack me up!


And I seriously can't believe that whiskey is the top favorite of the shroomery!

Me + Tequila= <3


--------------------

All I know is something like a bird within her sang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: BoneMan]
    #8478686 -

BoneMan said:
Tequila on the rocks? That sounds pretty awful. I've been a bartender for a couple years and I've never seen someone drink tequila on the rocks. But I certainly commend you for being able to sip on it. Most people don't want to prolong the period of time during which they have the taste of tequila in their mouths. Impressive.



Thats probably because they never had good tequila, only crap like cuervo.

:wexican:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: DieCommie]
    #8478707 -


Add Pom pomegranate blueberry juice for the most delicious mixed drink EVER.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: sativa RG]
    #8478711 -

Remy Martin. But I quit drinking though



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: TheCow]
    #8479101 -

TheCow said:
Gumby said:
Johnnie Walker - Red Label



:rofl2:



Whats funny about that? I'd drink Gold or Blue if I could afford it, but alas, I'm a poor college student. I'm not that big of a fan of Black, it has too much of a bite to it. I like the smoother scotches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: Gumby]
    #8479136 -

absinthe with a ridiculous thujone content.


woo post 666

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: druqs]
    #8479251 -

You might find this article interesting if you like absinthe (as do I):

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080429120905.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: Gumby]
    #8479270 -

Well, it might be a bit wigga (to say the least) but I love gin and OJ, it gets you totally fucking fucked.


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: sam420]
    #8479345 -



Because be dont talk in the theater, like were sikel and ebert. We drink box wine, and we listen to weezer!


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor *DELETED* [Re: TheCow]
    #8479497 -

Post deleted by anoela1336

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
Religion is the only slavery you freely enter yourself into.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: TheCow]
    #8479506 -

Jager, Jack Daniels, and Sky Vodka.

Although if i can afford it at the time Grey Goose is definately preferred.


--------------------
Shrowded in an angelic white veil of darkness
~Frosty Storm~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: anoela1336]
    #8479511 -

tequila and rum are my favorites, but no certain brand.


--------------------
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: Gumby]
    #8479676 -

Gumby said:
TheCow said:
Gumby said:
Johnnie Walker - Red Label



:rofl2:



Whats funny about that? I'd drink Gold or Blue if I could afford it, but alas, I'm a poor college student. I'm not that big of a fan of Black, it has too much of a bite to it. I like the smoother scotches.



even for the price its a poor quality scotch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Hard Liquor [Re: TheCow]
    #8479717 -

Everclear, vodka, rum, whiskey.

It is kind of hard for me to choose. :biggrin:


--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Liquor?
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 3,735 23 02/04/03 04:36 PM
by Cracka_X
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,715 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman
* absinthe
( 1 2 3 all )
onetime 4,467 41 12/25/05 12:06 AM
by Dety
* Absinth is a cross between LSD and a date rape drug SourceLimit 4,332 11 01/26/06 05:30 PM
by spud
* us customs and absinthe Larrythescaryrex 1,152 15 07/02/05 01:29 AM
by herbage
* whats ur favorite alcohol?
( 1 2 3 all )
faerieskissV 6,770 41 07/12/04 10:13 AM
by eastcoastE
* Absinthe sublimistri 1,256 14 04/03/05 08:27 PM
by sublimistri
* A bar that sells Absinthe!
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 3,988 26 07/20/03 04:06 PM
by Hans_Moleman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,198 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.