Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
stupid cunt tonight
    #8462274 -

So I'm working my little part time gig at a convenience store/gas station... and this one is near a little league ball park, so we REALLY get hit after games.

So here I am, with a ton of people at the register and this lady coems barging in and cuts in front of all the people and says "Mah huzband cain't git yer pump to start, kin you start it?" and all I said was "you have to either pre-pay or we can hold a credit card or ID" then she was like "cain't you just start it? we don't know how much it'll take" and I was like "I can hold a credit or ID..." and she just walked off.

so, whatever, that happens everyday. You'd seriously be amazed at how many people can't perform the SIMPLE task of working a gas pump. Actually, with the fucking retards on the road, you probably have a good idea. The next time someone does something retarded while you're driving, chances are at some point they didn't know how to put gas in their car. Which, to me, is nature's way of weeding out the people who are too stupid to drive. But noooo, when someone can't figure out how to press the fucking grade of gas they want to make the pump work, we have to go out there and help them because the big gas companies want all the money they can gouge out of us.

anyway, so like 10 minutes later the store is dead and the I hear my manager coming around from the back of the checkstand saying "I'm sorry you had that happen, but that sounds REALLY out of character for our clerks to say that..." and the same lady came up in my face and started pointing here finger at me going off about how I was disrespectful because I called her dude. and I was like "I'm sorry, I didn't call you dude, are you sure it wasn't one of the several young boys on the baseball team that were up at the register?" and she was like "NO! it was YOU" and I was like "I don't even use dude in my everyday vernacular, I can assure you, it wasn't me." and she was like "well ah don't even know wut that means! Stop bein disrespectful usin them wurds!" and she stormed out.

Jesus what a cunt.

I should have said "later dude" as she walked out.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462284 -

darn that sucks


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: aDoS]
    #8462297 -

luckily our camera systems have mics at the registers, so if the lady does send in a complaint they just roll the tape back and see I didn't say dude, plus they'll pick up all of the cunty goodness coming from her.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462300 -

Ya know...work's a Bitch!



Peace :heart: to ya


--------------------

All I know is something like a bird within her sang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462322 -

I bet she was going to do a drive off...I've had my fair share of stupid people, this week..


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: purplegreens]
    #8462332 -

yeah.

if it wasn't so funny I probably would have quit then gone off on the bitch b/c I really don't NEED this second job anymore.

I'm pretty much just working it until it gets to where I can't stand it.

Weird thing is, it's not bad. The managers are cool, there doesn't seem to be "politics", and they weed out stupid people from being employed b/c we have to be able to count back change without the help of a calculator. Our registers do not have the capability of you entering the amount the cust give you so it can tell you the change. just one button. Total. Which is easy enough, but according to the training booklet I had, something like only 13% of people who apply there make it b/c the rest can't count back change.

It's at a Quik Trip, read up on them. They're like the 28th best place to work per Fortune 500, which is crazy since they're not completely nationwide. They're not like Starbucks and McDonalds, there isn't one one every corner in every town. I think only 4 or 5 states have them.

Anyway, yeah, I'd probably hate it if I had to work there more than 12 hours a week.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462337 -

cn't git the gas kickn' !

:rofl:

you should have just used complex words so she couldn't understand you on purpose


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462369 -

I'm a regular at QT. Seriously,I'm there at least once at day,everyday. I have a Pump like,to my name,hah( pump 13,big surprise). It breaks alot,and they always have it working before i show up.

I'm addicted to QT taquitos,But jesus Christ the new pepperjack ones,. it's like a mouthgasm,and I can't tell you how many times a 65Cent 32 oz drink has saved a friend and I on long skate trips and shit. I had a friend work there. They are a pretty awesome employer.

I :heart: QT

oh yea,They also refrigerate almost all there soft drinks. I can't tell you how often I roll up at 3am for a 2L of Coke. (I'm a coca-cola geek). Already cold when i get home.


--------------------

Edited by CaptainH13 (05/30/08 12:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8462381 -

Those new cheese taquitos are the muthafuckin BOMB

Seriously, on Wednesdays I eat pretty much nothing until I get there so I can take the calorie/fat hit from having a cheese taquito for dinner.

You know what's good? Dipping a cheese taquito in that chili for the hot dogs. I know it sounds gross... but some guy I work with was doing it and I tried it. It's like a cheese enchilada with con carne sauce.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462389 -

They seriously are. At first i didn't eat them because i thought they had beef,but in the wee Am hours the miss's and I showed up for some after sex slushy ( my teefs were killing me from the mouth action) and the guy gave her one for free.

I'll never eat another chicken one again,hah.

We usually fill up the one side that isn't as full with chipotle sauce. akes that first bite insane.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8462396 -

CaptainH13 said:
oh yea,They also refrigerate almost all there soft drinks. I can't tell you how often I roll up at 3am for a 2L of Coke.



I got some GUNS from lifting cases of 8 2L sodas. We have to stock that cooler in a time frame... and by the time I get done digging out all the 20oz drinks I'm totally ripping ass trying to get the 2Ls done.

That and cases of beer. 30 packs are fucking heavy, especially when you stack 2 or 3 of them and carry them... while going through an obstacle course of stacks of beer, step stools, empty boxes, and other such debris in the cooler.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462413 -

oh, and not to mention there must be some like, unwritten rule that chicks who work there are gay.

Almost every girl at my QT is gay... or at least 3 shots of tequila away from making out with another chick. and I have a lot of lesbian friends who work at QT.

Never really seen a gay guy. Or at least an obviously gay guy. I guess they want to try to scare people away from trying to rob the place.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462424 -

hah,damn. That sounds like fun.  Well, your toil is very much appreciated.;)

My closest QT is also directly next to a a parts store, so I'm at one or the other,which usually means I'm stopping by both.

I'm weird about gas stations. I've always been loyal to one or two. I think it's part of me yourning for that small town feel.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8462430 -

Have you ever noticed that QT and Arby's are almost ALWAYS right next to each other?

I keep meaning to ask someone if that's more than a coincidence...

I believe that almost every QT in Tulsa has an Arbys either across the street or next door to it.

I can only think of one that doesn't.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462433 -

later dude would have been brilliant:lol:


--------------------



i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: alphabeatu]
    #8462505 -

a customer called me a fucking yuppie and told me i needed to be faster this week.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8462567 -

I worked 3rd shift in a kangaroo gas station for almost 3 years, people can be such cunts for no reason. I used to always get really old drunk women that wanted to shom me there tits late at night.:shrug: The only enjoyable part of the job was getting blazed in the cooler every night, and playing guitar for a few hours.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8462579 -

I get called something to the effect being preppy and white almost every time I work there... there are low income apartments within walking distance... not trying to stereotype here, but most of them are black... and if they're not, they act like it.

This one black dude used to call me and this other guy who worked there last summer "Abercrombie" and "Fitch".

And god forbid you wait on a white person before a black person, regardless of who was there first. Seriously, anytime it's busy and you ring up a white person while a black person is there, they will go APESHIT because you're waiting on a white person first... even if the white person was there first. and they mumble the most incoherent, ebonics riddled crap... I seriously had a guy come in and toss a few crumpled bills on the counter and said "I need a Micheal Jordan on the double eight" translated: $23 worth gas on the oldsmobile 88.

Anyway, not like the white people are any better. most of what we get are white trash, and tonight makes the third time I've discovered a little baggy with meth residue on my counter after some tweaker with no teeth came in and bought a pack of the cheap cigs.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8462794 -

its disrespectful to call a girl dude? I call almost EVERYONE I know dude... like everyone. men, women, strangers, priests, I dont give a shit.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stupid cunt tonight [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8462908 -

blewmeanie said:
I worked 3rd shift in a kangaroo gas station for almost 3 years, people can be such cunts for no reason. I used to always get really old drunk women that wanted to shom me there tits late at night.:shrug: The only enjoyable part of the job was getting blazed in the cooler every night, and playing guitar for a few hours.



so thats what the egyptian guy is doing in the freezer at my local 7-11

i swear everytime i go there in the early morn he's in the fucking freezer!


--------------------



i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* so i got fired from taco bell tonight
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 3,912 26 12/01/04 11:00 AM
by Todcasil
* Stupid US customs killed my scale Annom 1,486 7 06/17/04 02:47 AM
by stefan
* Being stupid...its a pain
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 1,659 21 04/17/04 09:26 PM
by OldSpice
* If you could drink any kind of beer tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 4,095 45 12/15/04 02:49 PM
by lukeboots
* LOL!!! Letter sent in to tech support from angry customer...
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,273 31 07/09/05 10:54 AM
by goob
* stupid girl YouEnjoyMyself 1,786 14 07/26/04 02:17 PM
by AVShroomer
* STUPID BICH SCRACHED ME, CAME INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
planit 5,612 53 03/21/20 07:15 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* tonights tips
( 1 2 3 all )
Gillette 4,475 46 04/10/05 07:15 PM
by Yarry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,478 topic views. 9 members, 14 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.