Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion!
    #8437200 -

I love it!!! Ive been a subscriber for well ove 6 years. Ive watched it grow into some of the best entertainment avaiable. Not only is the music variety unbelievable and commercial free, but the djs who play the music have great taste in music and offer a wide variety of shows from Jamtronica with Mark Brownstein to Earl Times in the afternoon on sirius blues. You get the boom box you can rock it at parties, after work, on road trips, after hours and festivals, and everyone just loves it . I cant tell you how many people i turned on to satelite radio. I carry mine around with me constantly and everyone who gets a chance to check it out. Plus hopward stern in the funniest person alive, and if any one in the OTD hasn't heard him I think you should listen to him now cause her's right up your alley.
Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

http://www.sirius.com/

Edited by cottlestonpie (05/23/08 03:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion! [Re: cottlestonpie]
    #8437209 -

I wish my truck didn't come with fucking XM. I've yet to find a station that I can listen to.

And I got a free 6 month subscription to it because the previous owner pre paid... But I find it completely worthless and a waste of money.

Can XM capable stereos pick up Sirius, or am I shit out of luck?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8437226 -

Yes XM is sub-par compared to Sirius when is comes to the Quality and Quantity of programming. As far as XM radios recieveing Sirius programming i'm not sure but i'll check it out in a sec and I'll get back to you. I do know that XM and Sirius are in the process of mergeing of which the merge has been approved by the justice department, but the FCC are being little bitches cause they want a cut. This merger is on the brinks of becoming a world record for worlds longest in a time when is takes months to merge an oil company. If that happens we will get the best of both worlds, and it might be cheaper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion! [Re: cottlestonpie]
    #8437230 -

Free Speech Rocks!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion! [Re: cottlestonpie]
    #8437483 -

I got XM when it came out. I had it for about 4 years then i got sirius and have had it since. I much prefer sirius.


--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #8437595 -

I <3 serius's GD channel, shows 3x a day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion! [Re: memes]
    #8437615 -

Yeah! On saturdays they bring people on from the family and gd community to talk about the old days. it's awesome to listen to.


--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion! [Re: memes]
    #8437616 -

I had XM until someone stole it.

Maybe I should get serious about getting Sirius.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Siruis Satelite Radio is my most valuable possesion! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #8438638 -

Yeah the grateful dead channel rocks, The ex Celtic and NBA anouncer Bill Walton used to have a dead show on Jam On called one more saturday night, I used to love that show and l miss it terribly, he would have the best stories.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sirius Satelite radio ZippoZM 354 1 01/07/07 03:06 PM
by Deadmaker
* U.S. government elite posses EARTHQUAKE machine?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
c0sm0nautt 18,235 241 12/26/09 07:04 PM
by Cameron
* Juggalo couple have Insane Clown Posse themed funereal for dead baby
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
AlCapwn 35,831 165 02/15/10 03:38 PM
by shamandustin
* A Quick Guide to Pirate Radio Listening ivi 2,771 14 03/04/05 01:06 PM
by ivi
* Internet Radio Equality Act xrommy 626 0 05/16/07 02:54 PM
by xrommy
* Prank call the radio station...Need ideas Tri High 2,051 15 04/16/11 07:58 PM
by sunset_mission
* Radio show about Tim Leary Edame 1,520 3 07/01/03 05:47 AM
by Learyfan
* Old Radio Sitcoms? "Old Time Radio" absolute zero 564 1 10/08/05 01:39 PM
by StrandedVoyager

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
768 topic views. 1 members, 27 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.