Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8303702 -

fat chicks dont have curves, they have handles HAHAHA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8304760 -

Anonymous said:
Read this slowly so it sinks in: you are an asshole. You made a bad choice and have no one to blame but yourself.



So telling a random stranger that you love them and want to move in together isn't fucking with their head? Also, wearing 2 shirts to trick guys is wrong. Its like if I put a big sock in my underwear and when we get home I'm packing a 2 inch penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8306236 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
OP is gay and was terrified by the sight of a woman with curves that are feminine, rather than the curves of a 12-year-old boy.



My girl has perfect curves and she's 12  :inlove:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8307300 -

Anonymous said:
I should post her phone # here as well for shits and giggles, I will consider doing that.



So uncool. This would make you a total dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8307505 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Read this slowly so it sinks in: you are an asshole. You made a bad choice and have no one to blame but yourself.



So telling a random stranger that you love them and want to move in together isn't fucking with their head? Also, wearing 2 shirts to trick guys is wrong. Its like if I put a big sock in my underwear and when we get home I'm packing a 2 inch penis.



Truth be known, you are packing a 2 inch penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #8307604 -

Anonymous said:
fat chicks dont have curves, they have handles HAHAHA



fat bitches pretending lard is 'curves' makes me sick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #8307701 -

lard ass :bucktoothfattygangsta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8308155 -

I do cocaine!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #8308288 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Read this slowly so it sinks in: you are an asshole. You made a bad choice and have no one to blame but yourself.



So telling a random stranger that you love them and want to move in together isn't fucking with their head? Also, wearing 2 shirts to trick guys is wrong. Its like if I put a big sock in my underwear and when we get home I'm packing a 2 inch penis.



Truth be known, you are packing a 2 inch penis.



Well I don't advertise anything bigger than what I have is the point, and its bigger than most guys penises.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8308516 -

there's a fat chick at my work that is crushing on me big time, but I'll have none of that thank you very much. My friends all say "Ah buddy... a fuck's a fuck. Just giver"

The thought of her naked makes me shiver.

continue...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #8308676 -

Not a fan of the BBWs are ya? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8308684 -

I don't mind chubby chicks, but I don't dig on the fat ones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8336754 -

Hey, fat chicks need lovin' too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #8341394 -

Head from a fat chick ain't bad. it's like they have to be good at that to make up for the fat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #8341396 -

^^ I think there was a thread about that already...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #8346165 -

So are you guys saying that skinny or even chubby girls are bad at sucking dick?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8348464 -

great post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #8349358 -

i'd let almost any chick suck on my cock.

chubby chicks all the way!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8401763 -

I think the OP should take into consideration that if not for some poor schmo fucking a crazy fat chick, he wouldn't be here.... 

:hitit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to fat chicks [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #8401774 -

Anonymous said:
I think the OP should take into consideration that if not for some poor schmo fucking a crazy fat chick, he wouldn't be here.... 

:hitit:



Haha! Your mom is fat!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,392 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.