Dear Fat chick, When I first met you I knew you were chubby, but whatever you didn't look that bad and you had a pretty face. When I finally got to your house I was really down to fuck you, but when the first shirt came off I knew something wasn't right. Then the second came off and I was like "well fuck, what did I get myself into". I thought the bad part was over, and then you took your bra off. You went down 3 points in 2 minutes, and I didn't even know that was possible. The whole 2 tshirts to make you look better really works, but what the fuck is the point if I am going to see you naked anyway? You did the bate and switch to get me into your apartment and its fucked up, the only reason I fucked you was a combination of me not wanting to hurt your feelings, and the fact that I was already there. Its never going to happen again though, and I'm not going to call you back. The sex wasn't that bad with the light off, but afterwards I wanted to cry and vomit at the same time. Thanks for fucking my head up you fat bitch. -Anonymous
|