Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
Sporeworks Questions
    #837351 - 08/23/02 03:31 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, I ordered quite a bit of stuff from them. I put the money order in the post office mail box late Tuesday night of last week, which means it should've shipped Wednesday of last week. Well as of Thursday (this week), I haven't gotten anything. How long does it normally take to get orders from them? Why did I pay 7.50 for priority mail if it doesn't ship when they get my money? I can't even e-mail em now to ask em if they got my money order cuz they're on vacation...dammit! I haven't heard a bad thing about them yet, I'm just wonderin when I should get my spores! God I hope they sent it before they went on vacation...(I'm impatient, I know!) Hopefully when I get home today I'll have goodies in my mail box. Also, anyone know if spores can take 100 degree plus weather in a mail box for a couple hours?

Thanks

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

Edited by ShroomSkin (08/23/02 07:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblitz
RIP "Ripper" akaBrandon
Re: Sporeworks Questions [Re: ShroomSkin]
    #837820 - 08/23/02 08:00 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

you stil lneed to give them a few days, it hasnt been that long, and like you said, they are on vacation.. so it might take a day or two longer. I have very rarely heard any complaints, so dont worry.

--------------------
"The universe works whether or not you understand it" - Frank Zappa

-blitz

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #838032 - 08/23/02 09:42 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

I put the money order in the post office mail box late Tuesday night of last week, which means it should've shipped Wednesday of last week.

You think they got the money oreder overnight? Maybe you don't need shrooms. It would probably take 2 - days to get there. Then it would be into the weekend. So be patient.

Spores die at 106F.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
Re: Sporeworks Questions [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #838118 - 08/23/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I know, I know, patience is the key. But when I pay $7.50 for priority mail, I figured the whole transaction would take a week (three days for my payment to get there, 3 or 4 days for my package to arrive). I'm not bashing sporeworks, their customer service guy is very nice & imformative. Just I don't like paying for fast shipping if they don't send the product the day after they get my money. Anyways, I'm starting to change my mind about all this growing. Too risky. And you're right, I don't *need* shrooms, I merely *want* them.

Anyways, thanks for the replies! You've set my mind at ease.

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#845993 - 08/27/02 04:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflinePSILOCYBE_RICKY
Loc: earth
Re: Sporeworks Questions [Re: psilocyber]
    #847437 - 08/27/02 04:37 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

take a chill pill people, real life is not a bugs bunny cartoon. you know the one where bugs bunny sticks a letter in the mail box and gets something delivered a second later. mail takes time, especialy after the attack.

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Sporeworks Questions [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #847552 - 08/27/02 05:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

Spores die at 106F

Actually, I believe that 106 is the thermal death limit for mycelium. I believe spores can withstand temps a good bit higher than 106. How else would they keep coming back year after year in the southern us and equatorial parts of the world?

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Offlinekeifaman
Keifaman
Re: Sporeworks Questions [Re: mycofile]
    #854512 - 08/31/02 06:23 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

well were talkin bout temps wuts a good temperture to keep my mazapatec grow bag at

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds