Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8350628 -

orally


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: Coaster]
    #8350647 -

I don't take a full 80 at once. But I have no tolerance either.

I say start low, stay high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: Coaster]
    #8350897 -

microwave them, i think someone already said this... not for too long tho, the microwaves destroy anti-abuse fillers... wont be as good as name brands but they will still be a lot better than if you didnt nuke em

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: AliceDee]
    #8350962 -

suck off the time released coating and snort chunks..... (not the whole thing....)

I just snorted half a 20mg oxy and im feeling pretty good. Gonna take the other half soon.


--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: cokaznrebel]
    #8352098 -

cokaznrebel said:
holy shit. I usually pay .75 1.00/mg for that shit.

if i found 80's for 15 i would pawn half of my stuff. :evil:



I could see that :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8352180 -

Shit, I don't do Oxy's and have no desire to, or sell drugs, but I would buy out the dude if he was selling 'em at $15/14 a pop! Resell that shit faster than a motherfucker.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: circularvortex]
    #8352226 -

How on earth do you guys find prescription drugs?

In Australia, it's almost like the only drugs people know of are pot, ecstasy and ice.

I wish I was friends with someone who is a doctor. :frown:


--------------------
"You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?!"

Edited by psychejam (05/02/08 03:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: psychejam]
    #8353932 -

What a night.

Ended up doing 120mg throughout the night. I have a moderate tolerance to opiates and 120 seemed like the perfect amount. Right in between nodding every few minutes to being awake and aware and able to do stuff.

We ended up getting 35 in all, and plan on selling at least a couple.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8354267 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
:yawn:



Don't act like you're too cool for teh oxy jewman.  Sometimes you're a bit too clean cut for my tastes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8354269 -

P.S. - That price is fucking unreal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: it stars saddam]
    #8354302 -

i snort half swallow half. but thats cuz i love snorting shit. and there is no burn with oc, just nice and powdery.


cheapest ive ever got them for is 20/80mg, nice find on the 15 :thumbup:


--------------------
:partykid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: it stars saddam]
    #8354390 -

it stars saddam said:
P.S. - That price is fucking unreal.



Yeah, man, it was totally outta the blue also.

To the guy above me, they ended up costing 14 bucks each:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8354393 -

I bet you had a blast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #8354399 -

RedRainDrop said:
suck off the time released coating and snort chunks..... (not the whole thing....)





i was under the impression the time release was all inside the pill, not just the coating outside


--------------------
:partykid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: t00th]
    #8354410 -

I'm not sure but I know for a fact that the coating is unhealthy to insufflate, regardless of whether it causes the time release effect or not. It takes 5 seconds to wipe it off, so there's really no reason not to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: it stars saddam]
    #8354588 -

I made a thread pertaining to how to snort these in ODD. Here is a link if anybody can answer my questions.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8354581/an/0/page/0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8357155 -

around here(15-20 miles from cinci) 80s are up to 1$/mg, the cheapest you will find a real green 80 is 60$. And that is the cheapest i've seen it other than the p1ll dealer around here bragging to me about him getting them for 30 :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oxy tonight [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8357271 -

marshalldylan1 said:
Just got a call from a friend.

15 bucks for 80's.

I think they are Teva's but damn that's a good price.

Who wants to come along?

This may be the end of me.



only read the first page but if they are tevas microwave them for sure
but this was a bump. microwaving tevas is a must though

Edited by zSDMF (05/03/08 01:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who's tripping tonight
( 1 2 all )
BLAST_420 2,756 26 10/31/05 04:42 PM
by Deadmaker
* Either dissuade or convince me to buy more whippits tonight.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,770 28 01/04/06 03:40 AM
by Morphrying
* hey hey hey drinken again tonight
( 1 2 3 4 all )
myCo_psyCo 3,671 69 06/29/05 08:53 AM
by Adom
* coachella 2006
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 2,604 31 03/27/06 01:03 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* I went to Coachella and all I got was this crappy post, OneMoreRobot3021 1,394 15 05/04/05 06:16 PM
by DirtMcgirt
* Tonights plans BanJankri 718 11 05/10/05 05:11 PM
by BanJankri
* Today: work 9 to 5, then hop plane to Coachella festival.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,326 39 05/02/06 11:35 PM
by CUBErt
* Daft Punk - Live at Coachella
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,329 21 06/15/06 07:27 PM
by cybrbeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,612 topic views. 11 members, 541 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.