Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
hey hey hey drinken again tonight
    #4348271 -

well im not really more like eating, i make jagermeister jello and just finished a huge bowl.

how bout everyone else? :cheers:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #4348274 -

sippin on some sour-mash whiskey

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #4348276 -

Im right here with ya again man. hah. Drinking a 22oz bottle of Bud then moving on to a 12 pack of Old Mil 16oz cans.

:cheers:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #4348280 -

I can;'t drink jagermister anymore, too many rough nights. I'll stick to my beer.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: barfightlard]
    #4348282 -

What brand of beer are you drinking?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #4348287 -

Im drinking water with 40 mg OC dissolved in it  :thumbup: :thumbup:.  My damn back is acting up again.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4348288 -

Jagermiester!!!! i love that picture


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: TYL3R]
    #4348294 -

x_TYLER_x said:
sippin on some sour-mash whiskey

:cheers:



is it jack.... i got a bottle in the freezer im thinken of cracken now :drooling:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4348296 -

Drank, Bush, Faxe 10%, and Bud(not proud of that one :wink:)  I usually drink Olde English.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #4348302 -

Yer damn right it iz...

:grin:

Kick it back son

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: barfightlard]
    #4348307 -

i got the pic from google belive it or not lol


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #4348310 -

I went to Mongolian Grill earlier. 

I got kinda drunk. 

Now I'm depressed and feel shitty. 

I hate alcohol but I always drink it anyway. :confused:

It's great in small quantities I think, especially for being social.  But then there is a point where it stops being fun.  I think I probably need to just smoke weed instead of drink. 

Anyway, no point to this post, I'm a rambly drunk... carry on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: TYL3R]
    #4348313 -

Jack + Coke =  :drooling:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #4348319 -

Jagermiester jello? I have never heard of that? I never thought you could make jello from liquor?? I might have a few beers tonight..but not like last night..I was drinking vodka mixers...vodka a lot is not my favorite, I like beer mainly...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: MOTH]
    #4348323 -

Im the total opposite of yourself Ellemy. Bud makes me all depressed and anxious. Alcohol makes me feel like a million dollars. Different strokes for different folks. hehe :smile:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4348325 -

yum. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: Skunk420]
    #4348326 -

Youv never heard of jello-shots???


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4348329 -

Whats up matt, you having a good night? I for sure am my back dosn't hurt(thank god for pain killers) smoking a jay as a speak, well ermmmm type. Stoned rambling isn't it great.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: MOTH]
    #4348331 -

im gonna pour me a glass of jack on the rocks.......... A BIG ONE HUHAAAMUHAAAA


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hey hey hey drinken again tonight [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4348334 -

I'm having a beer tonight. Just one though, it's budwieser but it's cheep and there's nothing open with anything better right now. I like a bowl and a beer after a hard days work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* drinken tonight pub???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
myCo_psyCo 2,880 61 07/10/05 02:04 AM
by thegatewaydrug
* Any peeps into astrology - tonight sucks? any reason? freddurgan 1,774 15 08/01/04 02:50 AM
by Hooty
* so wuts everyones plan for tonight?
( 1 2 all )
thegatewaydrug 1,827 22 07/12/05 11:39 PM
by Skunk420
* Who's smoking tonight?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KidgardFromSRQ 3,133 61 11/01/05 12:09 AM
by demiu5
* Whats everyone doing tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Banez 1,525 25 10/29/05 08:56 PM
by ShroomOmatic
* Tonights Mission: (do you choose to accept) LethalX5 723 9 09/24/05 04:44 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Who's masturbating tonight? Microcosmatrix 709 3 10/31/05 03:34 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* It's friday - What are you doing tonight?
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 3,098 33 09/25/04 12:08 AM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,671 topic views. 2 members, 25 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.