Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Post your peice and why you love it.
    #8325465 -



This is mine...nothing special but the guy who smoked me out my first time this was his bowl and it was his first bowl that he had gotten from another friend. My friend ended up getting busted for posession when we was buying a dime bag for a blunt so he gave it to me. Since then its been on some crazy adventures and i think the day this bowl breaks i will probably cry. I have never smoked a bowl that is as consitant or nice hitting as this one.

So i have the bowl the got me high for the first time in my life. Since then its been on the roof of campus buildings, smoked and praised by my current dealer. Many late night adventures of getting lost in the car in the middle of fucking no where. Hell this little guy was with my on my first shroom trip that was in a national park....it even fell in the lake with me on that trip and still hits like a champ. Only needs cleaning every once in a while and when i do clean it, it has a transparent blue look to it that is absolutely beautiful.

Even my friends cherish this bowl, one time when me and my favorite smoking buddy were tokin on the roof of a building on campus (sitting in lawn chairs that we had brought up with us lol) we thought we heard someone coming, when we realized it was nothing he started laughing. When asking him what he said "Dude it was the stupidest thing, when i thought we were gunna get caught i didnt think of the trespassing charge or possession/paraphenelia charge along with everything that comes with it, all i could think was oh shit they are going to confiscate the bowl and i will never be able to smoke out of it again."

So yea post your favorite smoking peice and give us a little history


--------------------

Edited by heartofalion (04/24/08 11:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: heartofalion]
    #8325530 -

It will break in 2 and a half hours....JINX:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: VisualLearner]
    #8325536 -

i love it cuz its a fukin dank bong


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: heartofalion]
    #8325540 -



I love it because it gets the job done.


--------------------
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: leoside]
    #8325543 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: leoside]
    #8325545 -

how is it a "dank bong":smirk::grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: VisualLearner]
    #8325550 -

It certainly is my favourite 'piece'.

Bong? I don't own such things


--------------------
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: leoside]
    #8325555 -

its dank cuz its thick as fuck and wont break
and that it always delivers phatty hits


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: heartofalion]
    #8325563 -




Its name is Maggotboob. The design on the front of it looks like some pic I saw on here a while back of a boob with maggots coming out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: Brugman]
    #8325568 -

i dont only want pictures but stories....stories that make these pieces valuable to you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: heartofalion]
    #8325574 -

It lets me smoke weed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: heartofalion]
    #8325603 -




This is my brother's bowl bit it gets me high mos th time. It's not my favorite tho.

My favorite was the bowl I amoked salvis out of for the forst time but I don't have a picture of it. I liked it because of the way it hit. Not because of the salvia. I liked the Salvia tho.

I don't remember the first bowl I smoked out of.


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #8325639 -

these are my pieces Blue Cap and Dusk both pipes the mushroom one is awesome because it looks like two mushrooms that grew together and it's fumed as hell and the other one dusk is identical to the first piece i had that got ran over by a car it's thick as hell and the carb is big too

another view of blue cap


--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

Edited by icanttype (04/25/08 01:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #8325651 -



I used to have one a little like it... but my GF at the time was a major bitch and her mom threatened to call the police to raid my apt b/c I used to have a really good hook up and get REALLY dank shit.

threw my piece in the creek outside my bedroom window.

I just recently bought this one... it hits pretty good. I lurve eet


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: StonedShroom]
    #8327102 -

StonedShroom said:


I used to have one a little like it... but my GF at the time was a major bitch and her mom threatened to call the police to raid my apt b/c I used to have a really good hook up and get REALLY dank shit.

threw my piece in the creek outside my bedroom window.

I just recently bought this one... it hits pretty good. I lurve eet



I really hate psycho parents


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: heartofalion]
    #8327423 -

Quote:
I really hate psycho parents



Don't do drugs in their house :shrug:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: niteowl]
    #8327434 -

She was going to call the police to SS's apt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: niteowl]
    #8327459 -



I love this ice bong. It is the first ice bong i  have ever had.

It was on sale for $60 and I got it for $30 :headbanger:

It is the smoothest hitting bong/pipe I've ever used.

It has a small bowl on it that kinda sucks, 3-4 good rips off of it and it is empty


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: niteowl]
    #8327591 -

The Frog






I love it because it's my first peace and it's concealable out in the open. (My bf's mom thought it was a glass ornament)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your peice and why you love it. [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8327617 -


Favorite is the one on the left: Frosty. She's a lil over 6" high, and smacks you in the face w/ every hit.

I stopped smoking recently, so I can't use her anymore... but hopefully our futures will reunite. I debated selling my pieces (i have 10) for a while, but each has such a special history, i can't imagine parting with them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I have decided to post again Meraok 1,026 8 01/22/03 08:45 PM
by Papaver
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,470 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,371 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* Love Anonymous 3,915 15 11/03/02 10:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Post a video of an innovation that could change the world Patlal 356 5 03/02/18 10:40 AM
by Apples in Mono
* Lots of Grateful Dead posts lately
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 7,921 25 03/17/03 04:57 AM
by Ripple
* Love is the answer puscle 1,409 7 03/18/03 09:30 AM
by Dr. Slavic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,494 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.