Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A letter to Burger King
    #8308725 -

Dear Burger King,
I know youre setup right next to where I work. In between a blockbuster and a taco bell. I know id eat taco bell for lunch but they serve pepsi instead of coke. Those whoppers, they sure are tasty... the flame grilled patty... really does make a difference. But ive eaten your food everyday for a month, and ive become a fat pig, and I hate myself. Please dont expect me to comeback.
-Anonymous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8308807 -

Vilma?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8308839 -

haha, if by flame-grilled you mean speed-microwaved :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8309082 -

Burger King can eat my ass.

they are pretty much the single reason that I stopped eating fast food overseven years ago.

I ordered a bigmac with no onions. they just took the onions that were already on the burger off, leaving the onion smell and aftertaste.

No onions means NO ONIONS YOU BURGERKING FUCKS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8309225 -

What burger king makes a fucking big mac?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8309255 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8309545 -

Anonymous said:
Burger King can eat my ass.

they are pretty much the single reason that I stopped eating fast food over seven years ago.

I ordered a bigmac with no onions. they just took the onions that were already on the burger off, leaving the onion smell and  aftertaste.

No onions means NO ONIONS YOU BURGERKING FUCKS!



Anonymous said:
What burger king makes a fucking big mac?



I meant a whopper.
Like I stated, it's been over seven years since I last ate fast food.  I can't be fucked to remember which place sells what shitty burger.:piss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8310078 -

Get a coke at the BK and food at TBell
n00b

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8310108 -

Or you could just flame grill your own burger...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8310121 -

Is anyone else but me sexualy atracted to the burger king? hes soooooo much more sexy then ronald!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8310885 -

The King > Ronald McDonald.

I feel you, I've been eating a lot of fast food lately. I'm as skinny as ever but there's nothing nourishing or satisfying in that stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8312359 -

In my old town there was a burger king right next to a dairy queen.

GET IT! King and Queen! LOL ROFL!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8312472 -

The King, the Queen, and their thousands of pudgy, wheezy subjects :royalrainbow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8312811 -

Ronald McDonald FTW!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8317983 -

:crankey: kill him with a rusty screw driver^^^:crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8319099 -

:kingcrankey:^^^Die!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8323565 -

Anonymous said:
What burger king makes a fucking big mac?



Chuck Norris could have gotten it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8401794 -

Every time I eat burger king, I poop like there's a fire hose in my ass, I have to brace myself on the towel bars....
:glittershitz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8403110 -

Burger King pisses me off because, like Wendy's, they insist on putting MAYONNAISE on my HAMBURGER.

DO NOT DO THIS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A letter to Burger King [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8408122 -

Theres shit in the burgers at burger kind & taco bell has grade D meat. what the fuck people go to subway or quiznos fat lards. It tastes much better than having bull malarky in your meat...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A letter to fat chicks
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,392 39 05/14/08 05:11 PM
by Anonymous
* rural king Anonymous 108 0 03/16/08 04:49 AM
by Anonymous
* Sick fetish
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 983 30 05/15/08 11:10 PM
by Anonymous
* Senior prank- I'm going out with a bang!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 768 27 05/27/08 01:52 AM
by Anonymous
* My pistol is gonna get me in trouble.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,727 41 06/11/08 01:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Fuck College and Fuck Egos
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,628 70 11/10/08 01:30 PM
by Anonymous
* The biggest age gap in someone you fucked??
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,751 48 11/09/09 03:22 AM
by Anonymous
* What's it like to be fat?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,840 38 10/03/07 03:05 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
525 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.