Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Learyfan]
    #8306833 -

The main page is up, it let me make an account, I verified it, but it still won't let me log on :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8306841 -

And I'm on! Wooohooo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8306863 -

hells yeah!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8306885 -

I can't reg :crankey:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: jewunit]
    #8306895 -

The Growery is freaking me out man. :lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8306896 -

me either!:crankey:

it won't go anywhere after I hit the submit button.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8306898 -

Yup, that's what's happening to me.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: jewunit]
    #8306905 -

I'm posting in "The Smoke Lounge."


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8306910 -

Bastard.

The links are kinda fucked up.
Like if you're in the message board and you click the "community" link that would be next to whatever forum you're in (like here it says "Community >> The Pub) it takes you to pictures of bubblers.

If I could fucking register I'd report it :crankey:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8306913 -

I don't think I'm going to post there that much.  There's no history and I waste way too much damn time here.  Plus, I don't really smoke that much anymore.  :shrug:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8306915 -

The Shroomery pwns all, the end, FTW.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: jewunit]
    #8306925 -

jewunit said:
Yup, that's what's happening to me.



Yeah, I fill out my info, press submit, and then it says 'please wait' and it just sits there, forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Learyfan]
    #8307157 -

Learyfan said:




Is that pic from the guy in Florida with balls of steel? :thumbup::awesome:

edit: Im afraid that the Growery will bring in too many new people

Edited by MayorMcCheese (04/20/08 05:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: MayorMcCheese]
    #8307405 -

IM going to go hop on the growery now ! i dont smoke weed, but i used to love it. Its been 4 or 5 years for me probly. Except for a few times in the bathroom at the club ...lol..

Anyways, i have found a strong urge to learn how to grow (and process) cannibis, i wont act on it, but im curious! I look forward to more time online- not dividing my curent time spent between the shroo and the grow. Its all good people, lets help that site get going.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: rodfarva]
    #8308006 -

I think this will be constructive as it will separate the psychonauts from teenage stoners.


--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: AScannerDarkly]
    #8308038 -

AScannerDarkly said:
I think this will be constructive as it will separate the psychonauts from teenage stoners.



:what:  That's a little rude.  There are plenty of intelligent people and users of psychedelics who smoke weed, and I look forward to the Growery growing into a strong community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8308123 -

I'll stop being rude about cannabis when potheads stop saying "420" and "dank" and start acting like individuals instead of consumerist sheep.


--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8308139 -

TeenageStoned420  said:
AScannerDarkly said:
I think this will be constructive as it will separate the psychonauts from teenage stoners.



:what:  That's a little rude.  There are plenty of intelligent people and users of psychedelics who smoke weed, and I look forward to the Growery growing into a strong community.



roflz


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: AScannerDarkly]
    #8308143 -

AScannerDarkly said:
I'll stop being rude about cannabis when potheads stop saying "420" and "dank" and start acting like individuals instead of consumerist sheep.



consumerist?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wonder how (and if) the Growery will change the Shroomery. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #8308147 -

Consumeristicasaurus.




:discorex:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Growery.com/org or Weedspeak.com/org?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 3,733 30 05/06/07 05:28 AM
by blissedout
* The Growery
( 1 2 3 all )
Carbon_Black 5,760 42 04/21/07 03:40 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,960 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* The Attacks Against the Shroomery..
( 1 2 3 all )
Ped 11,245 45 03/11/04 07:53 AM
by Ripple
* the Pub doesn't support the shroomery.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
afoaf 9,737 67 02/01/05 06:25 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* Change The Shroomery ... Change The Shroomery ... Change The Shroomery JettaJay 1,304 16 01/15/05 10:08 PM
by Kenny7822
* How did you discover the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gr8fulJ420 7,209 48 09/03/04 06:02 PM
by newuser1492

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,873 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.