Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What was the last thing you treated yourself to?
    #8279080 -

I've been working hard all week and mustered up a few hundred pounds..

I've needed a new mp3 player for time.. and I've tried all the alternatives so I finally caved in and bought a 80gb ipod (they're the market leaders for a reason)... But then in a spur of the moment decision I thought it would be a good idea to invest in some decent headphones to go with it..

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/icm.nsf/root/502103?Open&print=#

If I had the extra £50 I probably would of bought the HD 25-1 II's but I don't think it would make that much of a difference.

What was the last thing you treated yourself to?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8279091 -

Cocaine and hookers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8279116 -

Everything I ate today.

A family sized box of cocoa crispies, half gallon of light chocolate soy milk, quart of chocolate soy ice cream, can of beans, 5 cans of tuna, two bananas, and an orange. Strangely I didn't really like any of it.

What I really liked was the steak I treated myself to on Wednesday.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8279117 -

i'm always treating myself to new dvds.

the most recent expensive thing i bought though was 1/4 sheet of some really high quality L. my mind was dripping down my sleeve that night! :sun:

:psychsplit:


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8279122 -

The only way I could afford to do that is by shotting white.. and thats not a game I want to play :frown:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8279158 -

Hah, I forgot to mention I treated myself to fresh organic veg & meat today and then my friend (who's a chef) made a tasty as fuck curry.

I also invested in some tasty smoke.. but I'm going to have to save that.

It will soon be summer and that mysterious lucy chick will be everywhere.. I want to get a sheet this summer and actually eat my way through it with my friends (normally I don't eat much of the acid I buy).

I haven't tripped in too long.. only another 8 weeks or so of sobriety, then exam season will be over :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8279250 -



$200/month :laugh: $52 per MPH seems like a good deal. lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Effed]
    #8279362 -

an omlette. with a bunch of hot sauce.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Effed]
    #8279365 -

Now Thats what I'm talking about :grin:

I don't know squat about bikes.. but how fast does that beast go?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8279378 -

Heh, the last couple weeks I splurged and got Christian Raetsch's Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants and Jonathan Ott's Pharmacotheon. Both are wonderful books.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Effed]
    #8279381 -

Effed, be careful out there with your new toy!  Motorcycle saftey is pretty serious business.  There was a 25 year old guy killed on a bike just like yours a few miles from my house last week.

You can go for a run with Link and Blinkidiot in the summer time.  I'm kind of jealous.  I'd like to get my motorcycle license.  Be careful out there!!  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8279384 -

Tickets to the opera in a couple of weeks.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8279451 -

Sum good tea right now.

Pot and ballet last night.

Last big purchase i can think of is my computer ~4 months ago.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8279592 -

Technology: New laptop at the new year, 50" panny plasma last summer, some new electronics equipment last week.
Other fun: Couple of ounces of weed recently, tix to Bonnaroo, tix to Yankees/Red Sox game.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Legend9123]
    #8279612 -

some coke on friday......a month ago i spent a small chunk of change on a ruger mk 3 22/45 hunter. is a nice pistol. i also put a glock 21 sf 45acp on layaway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8279635 -

i cant remember.  :sad:

but i've saved up $6,000 in less than 6 months.  :laugh:

i have a nice amount of shrooms though and im planning on buying some weed for april 20th...shroom all day, smoke weed, maybe go somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: Cepheus]
    #8279658 -

50mg of oxycodone :smile:

and more recently, I jerked off earlier today.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: aDoS]
    #8279673 -

some nice wet pussy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? [Re: ApeBaboon]
    #8279679 -

ApeBaboon said:
some nice gay butthole :goatse:




--------------------

Edited by b0b gnarley (04/13/08 09:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was the last thing you treated yourself to? *DELETED* [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #8279690 -

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Motorcycles
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
blink 9,631 93 06/05/06 07:52 PM
by drSE
* The joy of splurging OneMoreRobot3021 1,486 16 03/08/08 09:47 PM
by DiabloSmurf
* what would you splurge 5 grand on?
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,431 33 09/04/04 10:40 PM
by TM
* Trick or treat? Yea, I got tricked!
( 1 2 all )
djaxx06 3,398 31 11/02/06 04:49 PM
by mndfreeze
* motorcycles jccc 1,003 14 05/24/07 12:46 PM
by coAsTal
* Motorcycles. A few general questions- memes 1,092 10 05/27/08 07:03 AM
by MYSTIQUE
* new motorcycle chobumms 1,001 9 07/22/08 03:33 PM
by chobumms
* The Charles - "Motorcycle" (mp3) LearyfanS 694 0 10/04/05 12:15 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,624 topic views. 5 members, 45 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.