Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Southpark is done [Re: mecreateme]
    #8264961 -

When the mouse and penis started singing to the moon :dielaughing:


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: mecreateme]
    #8264987 -

mecreateme said:
PeterGriffin467 said:
sam420 said:
Southpark just seems to get more intelligent the more they make.  It used to be all dick and fart jokes, but now the characters have loads more depth which means they can do better stories.  imho :shrug:



Dude its going right back to that just dick and fart jokes, the fucking new one was all about a penis mouse.



Perhaps you just don't understand what you are watching.



I know exactly what Im watching thats why Im disappointed with it.  You can defend it but the fact is it sucks compared to a few years ago.  I remember the days when I didnt even have to be ridiculously stoned to laugh at it and now even when I am its just bleh not funny.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8265000 -

I actually thought last night's episode was pretty good, but in general the new ones fucking suck. But this last one featured my high school in it. Hooray!


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8265007 -

And why is Kenny back now? I thought he was dead for good.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8266004 -

i love it when people spout their opinions as if they are a fact/point of view that everyone shares.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8266042 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
The last 3 episodes were terrible.  I was ripped as fuck for each one and I couldn't even muster up a forced laugh.  EEk a penis :thumbdown:



I usually try not to overstate things, but you're insane :crazy2:

the Cheesing episode and most of the AIDS and Britney Spears episodes were awesome


--------------------
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

what you're feeling is premature enlightenment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8266236 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
mecreateme said:
PeterGriffin467 said:
sam420 said:
Southpark just seems to get more intelligent the more they make.  It used to be all dick and fart jokes, but now the characters have loads more depth which means they can do better stories.  imho :shrug:



Dude its going right back to that just dick and fart jokes, the fucking new one was all about a penis mouse.



Perhaps you just don't understand what you are watching.



I know exactly what Im watching thats why Im disappointed with it.  You can defend it but the fact is it sucks compared to a few years ago.  I remember the days when I didnt even have to be ridiculously stoned to laugh at it and now even when I am its just bleh not funny.



Your opinion a fact? Now I know why your name is PeterGriffin.


--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8266332 -

two to nothing esse, two to nothing
HOW DO I REACH THESE KEEDS

you're just a prude if you couldn't laugh at this episode. i'll this season has sucked a lot of balls but this showed there was still light at the end of the tunnel. i understand the whole "oh its getting smarter it makes us think," argument. i raise that a NO FUCKING SHIT.

i watch south park for the fat kid fucking over all his other friends for his betterment and a towel that smokes pot. NOT a britney spears who cant even commit fucking suicide right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8266408 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
And why is Kenny back now? I thought he was dead for good.



He was brought back to life by voodoo from Chef's mom.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: Snape]
    #8268957 -

"You can't go double platinum in christian rock?" No but you can go double murr. "Fuck jesus" here Ill say it again "fuck jesus", thats the southpark I miss not this new gay shit. The aids episode was good I forgot about that one but other ones not very good.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southpark is done [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8268977 -

you noob the bet was to go platinum not double platinum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think southpark creators are on the shroomery kriminalelement 1,262 15 04/12/08 01:26 PM
by awesomebastard
* New Southpark
( 1 2 all )
Locus 3,075 31 10/04/07 01:01 AM
by sublimistri
* wtf is up with southpark season 10 Individual 2,503 19 04/15/07 02:59 PM
by CUBErt
* Southpark episode 200 & 201 smokescreen 1,075 5 04/23/10 04:46 PM
by Newbie
* New Southpark episode tonight at 10!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
musiclover420 1,986 73 09/17/16 05:00 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* best southpark episode
( 1 2 3 4 all )
internal traveler 5,059 70 10/29/14 01:30 PM
by Enjoywho
* New Southpark Episodes SUCK
( 1 2 3 all )
Gotlib 4,953 55 03/16/12 08:25 PM
by easytoremember
* Southpark season 20 ep 2 tonight at 10!
( 1 2 3 all )
musiclover420 1,978 48 10/03/16 06:16 PM
by musiclover420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,211 topic views. 5 members, 39 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.