Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How many people live at home with rents?
    #8219916 -

I see on here constantly people talking about living at home with your parents or with some one of that nature
So what your living situation?

all I have to say is sucks for you guys


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Edited by fee (03/31/08 03:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: fee]
    #8219989 -

well i live at my home i think most people live at a home or are homeless hence the "less" suffix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: milkman]
    #8220001 -

I live at my house?

If I am going to pay rent, may as well be occupied here.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: milkman]
    #8220007 -

whats with trend of people today answering the post tittle and not the question in the post?
weird


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: milkman]
    #8220010 -

rofl.

im assuming you mean live with parents? i do, im 21 and i live my parents, i did move out for a while but work was slow and i didnt have any money, so i had to move back. my sister is 26 and has a kid, and she still lives at home. works a 50 hour a week job, and has a boyfriend with a full time job. but he buys $1200 drum sets, and she buys $4.00 toothpaste, so i couldnt imagine them ever being able to get a place together.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: Pupenhause]
    #8220021 -

lol... $4 toothpaste? oh noes we're gonna go broke.
and yeah, drums are expensive.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: fee]
    #8220023 -

I live with my parents, moving into a 2 bedroom house with a couple of buddies in May.  I'm going to be staying in the living room, but I don't mind, my share of the rent will only be about $75 a month :grin:  We're getting an awesome deal because my bud's grandma is the one that rents out those houses, and I get an even cheaper deal since I'm staying in the living room.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: fee]
    #8220025 -

I live at home. Been head of household since I was 17 and kicked my mom out about 2 years ago. Now I walk around the house naked and sabatage any common areas before guests arrive. It's quite nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: fee]
    #8220026 -

fee said:
whats with trend of people today answering the post tittle and not the question in the post?
weird




you asked who lived at home, or with someone. Well, I answer both. My girl and I rent an Apt.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: Cowgold]
    #8220033 -

Cowgold said:
I live at home.  Been head of household since I was 17 and kicked my mom out about 2 years ago.  Now I walk around the house naked and sabatage any common areas before guests arrive.  It's quite nice.



:lol:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: fee]
    #8220045 -

I lived with my folks from 97-03. I was trying to get a business started. When that didn't work out I said fuckit and went to college. After a couple of years I got a scholarship and was able to move out.

I didn't actually live in the same house. They had a small building on the property that was basically an efficiency apartment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home? [Re: fee]
    #8220067 -

It's not really that bad, its my house....


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home with rents? *DELETED* [Re: fee]
    #8220093 -

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home with rents? [Re: Chubba]
    #8220105 -

Nice :thumbup:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home with rents? [Re: Chubba]
    #8220110 -

I hate your guts.  :braindamage:



I'd live with the rents, too.  That looks beautiful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home with rents? [Re: fee]
    #8220121 -

I'm at home for the time being, since I went broke and had to move back in with my parents. I'm moving back out next week, however.

As for the "all I have to say is sucks for you guys" comment, all I have to say is that it sounds like you're maybe 18 and just moved out for the first time, and are really digging the freedom, so feel the need to "show off". My family is awesome, so I like living at home. So it doesn't really suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home with rents? [Re: Brugman]
    #8220154 -

no poll?


I live by myself with my ferret:psychsplit:


--------------------
Feed Your Head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home with rents? [Re: why_not_me]
    #8220185 -

i do.... and i dont.  i have been commuting to and from port saint lucie, FL(where my dad lives) to lakeland florida(where my fiancee and i live) for a year and a half now, only because the job market is so shitty, and i cant find a job in lakeland. its a two hour drive each way, i am in PSL mondays after work, tuesdays after work and thursdays after work, wednesday after work and friday after work i drive stright up to lakeland and i stay until monday morning, monday and thursday mornings i wake up at 3:30 so i can get on the road by 4:30 so i can be at work in fort pierce by 6:30.

it sucks, but i have to deal with it until i find a job in lakeland :frown: at the very most i will have to do this until next year in between april and may, my fiancee gets her RN license next march and then i can finally quit and move up there permanently and start school myself. im just grateful that i have a good paying job that can support my current schedule.


:edit: forgot to mention, my dad is hella cool, so when i am here its like i live by myself anyway. there are no rules here, i just need to clean up my own messes and buy my own food. which i would do regardless.


--------------------

Edited by LeftyBurnz (03/31/08 04:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home with rents? [Re: Brugman]
    #8220634 -

Brugman said:
As for the "all I have to say is sucks for you guys" comment, all I have to say is that it sounds like you're maybe 18 and just moved out for the first time, and are really digging the freedom, so feel the need to "show off". My family is awesome, so I like living at home. So it doesn't really suck.



well im 26 and havent lived at home since I was 15. I toured with phish and lived with friends until I was 18 and moved into my own apt and have lived on my own since then.

but thanks for insinuating that I was an 18 year old show off. If I wanted to show off I would have done by many other means and 1 of them wouldnt have been because I live on my own.
but thanks anyway


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many people live at home with rents? [Re: fee]
    #8220657 -

when on break from college i'm at home..

will probably move to new hampshire or canada when im finished here

free state project for the win and canada for the win

maryland for the loss


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Hampshire ending Marijuana Prohibition Drchemist 479 1 04/08/10 09:15 PM
by Simplepowa
* Earthdance Lakeland, FL Sep 19th - 22nd 2013 Romi 628 8 09/12/13 08:17 AM
by Romi
* Man Disguised as Tree Robs New Hampshire Bank MistaUNGA 407 0 07/08/07 11:57 AM
by MistaUNGA
* so my landlord raised the rent on us..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
zZZz 6,274 153 06/02/14 02:37 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Do I rent a room to a guy with BAD BO??
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,322 22 08/17/12 11:11 AM
by ComputerTekGuy
* Help! How to rent a house xenzaka 483 12 01/15/12 09:02 PM
by ShockValue
* How much do you pay for rent/mortgage?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 2,934 61 02/28/11 01:33 PM
by bryguy27007
* Has anyone here used Rent A Center?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,200 38 10/07/10 08:51 PM
by WakeboardrB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,229 topic views. 6 members, 34 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.