Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Assortment of beers tonight
    #8178249 -

Right now I am drinking a bunch of different beers. Corona, Newcastle, guiness, and lol, Warsteiner-premium dunkel. Anyone else like drinking a bucnhc of random beers? Those are just the ones i've gotten into so far. Many more to come.


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: Rainman420]
    #8178258 -

Yep, I had a Newcastle first.  Now I am having a Samuel Adams Red.  I think I will go for the scotch next :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: DieCommie]
    #8178266 -

i've been doing this for the last three weeks or so


sampled rogue dead guy ale and chocolate stout

abita nut ale

pyramid peach hefeweizen


dogfish head continually hopped india pale ale ipa

samuel smith oatmeal stout (:drooling:) and nut brown ale

guiness

mackie xxx

sea dog blueberry ale


and i know there have been others, but i'm a little tipsy right now


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: demiu5]
    #8178337 -

haha, well now its just a budweiser. My buddy just put a bunch of beers in a bag for me, so i am not sure which ones they are, until i take another one out.


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: Rainman420]
    #8178340 -

that's not beer

i suggest you pour it down the drain and pull out something better


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: demiu5]
    #8178353 -

Just finished drinking the last of the homebrew cider. Had a bit of chocolate stout. Need to crack into something else now....possibly a buddies home brewed beer next.


--------------------

All I know is something like a bird within her sang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: purplegreens]
    #8178367 -

budweiser? :nonono:


--------------------

All I know is something like a bird within her sang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: purplegreens]
    #8178384 -

I'm drinking wine tonight, but I LOVE a good beer!

Purple Haze or a good Woodchuck Cider. *lickslips*

Almost makes me wanna go crack open an ice-cold refreshing brewski. Oh, but what's that bullshit saying? "Liquor before beer, you're in the clear", "Beer before liquor, never sicker".....?

Wait! *moment of clarity*

I CAN switch to beer! LOL! o.O Does that mean I've already had too much wine?


--------------------
_________________________________________________

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: purplegreens]
    #8178386 -

wtf is wrong with budweiser? Well, at least i got it free, I just have a bag full of beer and I'm taking out the beers randomly so I don't know what's next. Kinda exciting in a way.


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: Rainman420]
    #8178399 -

Dude... ain't shit wrong with Budweiser!  I'm a Bud Light girl myself (and no, not Bud Light because I give a damn about carbs or weight or any of that bullshit). 

I just appreciate Budweiser.  It's brewed up in St. Louis.  :wink:  As a matter of fact, I have a friend that's an engineer (that I went to high school with, who OBVIOUSLY picked a better career path after college than I did....LOL!), who works in the Budwieser brewery.  Yeah, she MAKES that shit, and I've gotten a few tastes of some shit before it even got labeled and hit the market.  God I love that beer..... *sigh*


--------------------
_________________________________________________

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Assortment of beers tonight [Re: Rainman420]
    #8178419 -

I just don't like budweiser. I'm loving this homebrew I've got at the moment.

But hey, free beer is awesome. Enjoy! :cheers:


--------------------

All I know is something like a bird within her sang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could drink any kind of beer tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 4,095 45 12/15/04 02:49 PM
by lukeboots
* Should I get drunk tonight?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,281 30 08/28/04 08:55 AM
by MOTH
* hey hey hey drinken again tonight
( 1 2 3 4 all )
myCo_psyCo 3,671 69 06/29/05 06:53 AM
by Adom
* Looking for a new beer. Any suggestions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,385 85 05/03/05 11:01 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Just swallowed a beer...
( 1 2 3 all )
Srirachi 3,265 41 11/19/05 10:29 PM
by Sillicybin
* beer
( 1 2 3 all )
thegatewaydrug 2,206 40 09/27/05 11:50 PM
by Boom
* Is there any beer left in here? Lightningfractal 419 3 01/08/05 09:30 PM
by Lightningfractal
* More Good Reasons To Love Beer gregorio 805 9 11/23/05 10:31 PM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
676 topic views. 3 members, 94 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.