Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblebradmassive
KingOfTheHill

Loc: VA
Re: McCain's Senior Advisor Willing To Step Down for Obama? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8037166 - 02/18/08 09:22 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Why should that matter? By the way, next President = Old White Guy.

Get it right, its old, white, war mongering, gook hating war veteran, who most likely has an acute case of PTSD.

--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblackegg
...has left the building.
Male User Gallery

Re: McCain's Senior Advisor Willing To Step Down for Obama? [Re: blackegg]
    #8037172 - 02/18/08 09:24 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

$50 says McCain won't be our next president!
:strokebeard:

--------------------
'Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain and leave the Shroomery.' ~ Jim Morrison

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #8037177 - 02/18/08 09:26 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Hundreds of thousands of dollars. I will no longer bet with the welchers here. Also, this one doesn't rise to the level of certainty I like in a wager. People are stupid, after all, and it's very early, but I do believe McCain can beat either of these mutts.

--------------------

Offlineblackegg
...has left the building.
Male User Gallery

Re: McCain's Senior Advisor Willing To Step Down for Obama? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8037192 - 02/18/08 09:30 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Ha!

Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

--------------------
'Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain and leave the Shroomery.' ~ Jim Morrison

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8038829 - 02/18/08 04:44 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I wouldn't want to advise McCain either, mainly because the odds are good he'll die of old age before his term is over.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: McCain's Senior Advisor Willing To Step Down for Obama? [Re: bradmassive]
    #8039426 - 02/18/08 06:37 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bradmassive said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

bradmassive said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
Who does the military support?

Veterans support Ron Paul. The military 'institutions' that rely heavily on government financial support mostly vote McCain.

Which candidates are getting the most money from military families?

Don't take my word for it but I think Ron Paul gets a whole lot from military families.

But will he get the nomination?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: McCain's Senior Advisor Willing To Step Down for Obama? [Re: downforpot]
    #8039510 - 02/18/08 06:55 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The nomination from the GOP is wishfull thinking at this point.

However, there is still major activity from the grassroots. Over 1,000 showed up with 4 days notice at an RP rally tonight in North Texas, he has raised another $6 Million, since January 1st, and his delegates about 42ish bound to him right now, are discussing possible plans for a National Rump Convention, which is, by the Party rules, a way for delegates,  if they can prove foul play by the party to the FEC and apparently they have a ton of shit documented to do it, to get RPs name on the ballot along with the nominee for the Republican party.

Something like that. :crazy2: This shit with delegates is confusing.

Grassrooters are also trying to figure out how to get petitions rolling and what sort of money they need to raise to get him on the state ballots this Nov. as an Independent Republican.

Whatever. I am writing his name in.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: McCain's Senior Advisor Willing To Step Down for Obama? [Re: Redstorm]
    #8041543 - 02/19/08 03:45 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I wouldn't want to advise McCain either, mainly because the odds are good he'll die of old age before his term is over.

I wouldn't advise him because he's more than likely to become very upset, explode in anger and profanity, and then immediately start crying on your shoulder. :lol:

I'm sorry, but going from a President who was not there mentally to one who is mentally unstable isn't an improvement. The global atmosphere in this day and age is very delicate, from all of the turmoil in the Middle East, to Russia feeling a need to assert their importance, the possibility that Eastern Europe will become more tense, etc. etc. etc., and having a President who is so quick to see countries like Russia, China, and Iran as adversaries to go to war with instead of global partners who we can work together with in the best interest of all is not only bad for America, its horrible for this planet and its evolution.

I wouldn't vote for McCain even if Ron Paul was to be on the ticket, and the idea that Obama is going to swing the country to the extreme left, or that the direction he would take this country would be detrimental to America, is hogwash. His policies are more pragmatic than Hillary's are, despite the perception of him being more idealistic. Her management style is already proven to be a failure. The only question is whether or not he could rise to the occasion and be an effective administrator, because there is no guarantee beforehand how well a President will do, but he is very intelligent and capable, his campaign success should be a testament to that, and the actual ideas he has in place to implement and the direction he wants to lead this country (one that hasn't really had any direction at all since the Soviet Union fell) is pretty inspiring and necessary.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: McCain's Senior Advisor Willing To Step Down for Obama? [Re: Redstorm]
    #8042270 - 02/19/08 10:38 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I wonder what his 96 year old mother thinks about that.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]