Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Using kratom for pain management
    #7987510 -

I know kratom is supposed to have effects similar to opiates, so I'm wondering if any of you have ever used it for treating pain. I'm in a lot of pain right now due to a medical issue and a friend of mine has some kratom. Think it'll help?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Using kratom for pain management [Re: Gumby]
    #7987760 -

I've used it for pain, and it does work. Not quite as well as pharm opiates, but it also has anti-inflammatory alkaloids which could be beneficial. Worth a shot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Using kratom for pain management [Re: Gumby]
    #7987823 -

what kind of pain?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Using kratom for pain management [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7988082 -

Joint and musculoskeletal pain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Using kratom for pain management [Re: Gumby]
    #7988088 -

It may help a lil.

The amount u will need to alleviate all the pain would most likely tag along with nausea.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Using kratom for pain management [Re: Gumby]
    #7988157 -

have you tried therapeutic massage?

i know very little about it (never even had a professional massage before), but a friend of mine (a former shroomery member) runs a therapeutic massage business and claims that their techniques are best for naturally rechanneling physical pain, or training the mind and body to release it

'probably a lot more expensive then pain relieving chemicals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Using kratom for pain management [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7988423 -

Well, girlfriend is supposed to give me a massage when she gets off work tonight... I'll see how that goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Using kratom for pain management [Re: Gumby]
    #7988436 -

It is going to need to pinpoint the main chi flows points of your body.


What part of you body is it?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chewing on some Kratom randomdude123456 2,215 17 07/23/05 10:35 PM
by Skunk420
* Anger Management.... glenofshrooms 503 5 03/01/05 05:42 PM
by danlennon3
* Just opened the mail, and found 25 grams of Kratom Psilocybeingzz 4,869 10 12/12/10 03:05 AM
by stefan
* Kratom: Trip Report Mushie_Man 5,479 16 01/31/05 12:15 AM
by EvilEwok
* Most pain I've ever been in Thin White Duke 873 15 12/07/05 10:55 PM
by Konnrade
* my kratom experience kaiowas 2,346 4 05/07/05 04:10 AM
by Locus
* My managers mom mushnoon 885 12 10/07/06 11:56 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* In pain.. need advice
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,538 27 10/10/06 02:50 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
670 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.