Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie
    #7980237 -

.....


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7980308 -

drunken master ftw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7981348 -

Its cliche, but Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Asante]
    #7981367 -

Everyone's going to jump in and say Ong Bak but it's true that that's probably the coolest martial arts film in the last good couple of years. I personally like the cookie cutter Jackie Chan movies during the 90s as well. I'm afraid I'm not that familiar with this film genre.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7981377 -

StrandedVoyager said:
Everyone's going to jump in and say Ong Bak but it's true that that's probably the coolest martial arts film in the last good couple of years. I personally like the cookie cutter Jackie Chan movies during the 90s as well. I'm afraid I'm not that familiar with this film genre.



YEs , totaly agree! :matrixfight:

Ong Bak is a fantastic film! , the main guy, did all the stunts, no special effects or s. doubles! great story line too. is it considered kung fu though?


--------------------
STFU and go eat some mushrooms :greenshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Astral_JL]
    #7981378 -

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7981384 -

Legend of the Drunken Master and Enter the Dragon are both good.

I've Always wanted to see Shotgun Assassin, the movie sampled on GZA's Liquid Swords album.

If you can find it, the original 1-hour long Game of Death. Don't bother with the other.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: PinballWizard]
    #7981434 -

She'll kick your ass;

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Kamek]
    #7981439 -

rush hour


--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Kamek]
    #7981443 -

that little girl is the shit.

I will look into the suggestions, thank you.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7982668 -

Enter the Dragon is on AMC tonight at 8/7c.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: PinballWizard]
    #7982748 -

Enter the Dragon and Return of the Dragon FTW


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7982814 -

Bruce Lee's Game of Death!

It's ridiculous and hilarious.

Also, for a more recent movie... Jet Li's Fearless is awesome.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reccomend me a good kung fu(wushu) movie [Re: Lion]
    #7982825 -

Master Killer


Edited by blkjkrabbit (02/05/08 02:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* . z_x_x_z 2,255 15 04/13/05 01:54 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Anybody see Kung Fu Hustle? kronnyQ 718 2 04/21/05 08:49 AM
by barfightlard
* Kung Fu Hustle Konnrade 922 6 12/05/05 04:32 PM
by RESTLESS
* Kung Fu (Television show) lsdandfrisbee 792 5 06/22/06 09:55 PM
by lsdandfrisbee
* Kung Fu Hustle SuperMario 382 0 04/06/05 10:12 PM
by SuperMario
* Check out kung fu fight. (vid) FreedomFight 1,250 9 07/15/05 12:26 PM
by Phychotron
* What Is Your Favorite Cheesy Movie?
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 2,416 27 08/14/05 09:14 PM
by coda
* Favorite martial arts movie?
( 1 2 all )
jcdangerously 3,956 34 05/03/06 08:55 PM
by browndustin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
754 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.