Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is schizophrenia an infection? *DELETED*
    #7977229 -

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?



--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Edited by Chemy (02/04/08 10:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is schizophrenia an infection? *DELETED* [Re: Chemy]
    #7977240 -

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?



--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is schizophrenia an infection? [Re: Chemy]
    #7977270 -

actually what I have heard is that schizophrenia is pheromonal based. some psychiatrist claim they can smell someone and tell you if they have schizophrenia....Thats how they think allophrenia is caused.


--------------------


Dedication, Patience & tenacity is the curve that grades a wannabe from a true cultivator. - Agar

“The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.”
- Socrates

I had to go to the hospital for sinus treatment a couple years ago. I recommended THIS to anyone with sinusitus or nasal problems. It's amazing!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is schizophrenia an infection? [Re: SSM_Arts]
    #7977645 -

I thought schizophrenia was caused by excessive dopamine, which is genetic, and certain environmental conditions.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is schizophrenia an infection? [Re: robbyberto]
    #7977705 -

robbyberto said:
I thought schizophrenia was caused by excessive dopamine, which is genetic, and certain environmental conditions.



schizophrenia has never been a proven thing, i don't think anyways. so i think this article is trying to persuade away from the common line of thinking for it.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is schizophrenia an infection? [Re: Syle]
    #7977757 -

New discoveries in science are constantly changing human perception, and accepted views on why things are, etc. However, there is currently more research data that supports that those with schizophrenia are born with the brain abnormalities that give them the predisposition for eventually developing schizophrenia. However, many of these people never actually develop it. Data supports that the illness never sets in unless it is triggered by something- traumatic events, poor health, etc. I seriously doubt that it is caused by microbes, but, hey, who knows, its a new notion, can't rule it out yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is schizophrenia an infection? [Re: Syle]
    #7977808 -

I realize that. I was responding to another poster rather than commenting on the information put forth in the article.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is schizophrenia an infection? [Re: robbyberto]
    #7978544 -

I think schizoprenia is too broad a term. It seems that changes in perception can be influenced by a number of things. It would be silly to attribute it to only one factor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* schizophrenia
( 1 2 3 all )
blunt master 7,748 50 06/09/08 04:27 PM
by backfromthedead
* schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
mycotic 4,012 27 10/29/05 07:15 PM
by chinacat72
* Why does schizophrenia often show up around the early 20's or w/e the age is?
( 1 2 all )
krypto2000 2,079 20 01/21/09 12:24 PM
by krypto2000
* Does schizophrenia exist? Quake3 1,416 2 11/12/07 11:37 AM
by e3k
* Schizophrenia rath336 2,683 19 05/28/08 03:35 AM
by stefan
* Schizophrenia a major threat for me? Corn_Bread 1,273 5 01/17/05 08:30 AM
by MeatSpace
* staph infection dieselkush 978 2 04/27/09 10:04 PM
by neuro
* Tinea skin infection headset 1,210 6 11/26/05 09:39 AM
by cateyes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,934 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.