Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7891516 -





--------------------



i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: alphabeatu]
    #7891569 -

http://www.spacecraftclothing.com/
Spacecraft has some sweet hats.


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7892216 -

Dude! Where did you get the crankey sticker?! I must have many! I have to spread the crankey vision around the south.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7892253 -

OneLessForeskin said:
I've never really been a hat person but now I want one. It's gotta be something that can not make my hair look stupid, cause I've got big curly hair...and when I wear beanie-style hats, or knit caps, it sorta squeezes my hair down, and then out, so it looks real clownish.

I'm thinking of getting one of those hats you see rastas wearing because they're big enough to hold dreads. What do you call those hats anyway?

Here is a picture of my head so you can help me find a hat.



I'm the curly fella on the right. And yes, that is a Crankey sticker that we vandalized the subway with.



lolz - I am at essex all the time !- missed crankey. i plan on making the boxerface - and putting him all over downtown


I have huge puffy hair - but its almost the same thickness if yours.
I'd say a rasta hat is good for the fall/spring. go to Fulton street in brooklyn to pick one up - dont get suckered and go into the city for one.

also - have you tried a plain bandanna? My old roomies who also had huge hair used to just make a triangle by folding in half one time - then tieing it on, held his hair back real good in the summer.

I dont know if a fedora will look good with a t-shirt and jeans. but hey - try it.
have you ever tried a simple pony tail tie? just pull it back?

post pics or it didn't happen


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: blissedout]
    #7892259 -

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7892375 -

DeathCompany said:
cant believe no one posted this yet










snazzy:thumbup:



:lol:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: blissedout]
    #7892593 -

:rotfl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7892615 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7917109 -

I got it!








--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Edited by OneLessForeskin (01/22/08 08:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7917120 -

:borat:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: BIGSWANG]
    #7917124 -

BIGSWANG said:




WOW ASTON KUTCHER WEARS THAT, GIVE ME 12.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: BIGSWANG]
    #7917129 -



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7917231 -

:rainbowcloud:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: notapillow]
    #7917423 -

:rainbowcloud:

damn that felt good


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7918529 -

WhiskeyClone said:




I had an overpowering urge to punch that guy...

Justice_Fish said:
Tricorns are always fashionable.




Until I saw that guy and my urge was surpassed by a greater one.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7918546 -

god damn you're an ugly motherfucker man. you remind me of wook #47.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #7918588 -

or maybe a live action version of side show bob.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. (edit: got it!) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7918634 -

OneLessForeskin said:
there we go:








i'd say that's pretty fucking perfect. looks great on you, man!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. (edit: got it!) [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7918720 -

I agree, in case you change your mind though;-)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. (edit: got it!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7918913 -

:rofl:

:congrats:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Power Rangers!!!! sui 1,037 10 04/24/06 04:12 PM
by mecreateme
* Post here if you have a Santa-Hat icon
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 2,353 24 12/13/04 03:26 AM
by SoulSurfer
* Busted by park ranger. BlindLemon 2,485 14 11/20/06 05:11 PM
by BlindLemon
* Altoids for Shoe Hat! PapaverS 1,985 7 09/19/06 09:04 AM
by Papaver
* Stretching a hat... Konnrade 735 10 11/16/06 07:48 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* What type of hat is this? Thin White Duke 721 8 02/27/06 08:53 PM
by Konnrade
* Shroom Hats
( 1 2 all )
Todesengelvr 2,034 31 11/02/05 10:32 PM
by License_to_Chill
* Walker Texas Ranger *DELETED* InTheFlesh714 766 4 03/20/06 07:27 PM
by DNKYD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,446 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 216 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.