Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What type of hat is this?
    #5342221 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js3ScmYncIU&search=see%20emily%20play

The one that Richard Wright (black suit) is wearing. I thought it was a Fedora hat at first but it looks too rigid to be one.

Anyone got an idea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of hat is this? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5342244 -

haha

What a shitty music video.

I have no idea, btw.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of hat is this? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5343596 -

I own a fedora, they ARE rigid, VERY rigid. They have to be, the shape of their brim is a defining feature, and if it gets deformed, they look a lot less nice.

That hat might be a fedora, or it might be a contemporary or stylized version of a cowboy hat, I.E. a hat popular among folks who dress up and go to a country bar.

It could also be a different kind of hat... it looks like a fairly normal, nondescript hat.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of hat is this? [Re: Konnrade]
    #5344614 -

I found another video, this one shows it a lot closer and in more detail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I4zcIh78VE&search=pink%20floyd%20paintbox

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of hat is this? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5344617 -

It looks like the left and right edges of the brim are both curved upwards slightly, which is a trait commonly associated with western style hats. But then again, it's still pretty grainy video, it's really hard to tell. And I'm no milliner, I just like hats :shrug:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of hat is this? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5344793 -

Thanks for the help.


Any other people know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of hat is this? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5344821 -

It's definitely a "cowboy hat", or a "Western" style hat.

Go here and click on "Western":
http://www.stetsonhat.com/


--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of hat is this? [Re: Darkcloud]
    #5344856 -

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Wanted to be sure.

Thanks for the help :laugh::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What type of hat is this? [Re: Darkcloud]
    #5347121 -

Darkcloud said:
It's definitely a "cowboy hat", or a "Western" style hat.

Go here and click on "Western":
http://www.stetsonhat.com/



Stetson makes damn good hats :thumbup:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* western washington people Turd 882 8 05/26/05 10:56 PM
by tomk
* Shroom Hats
( 1 2 all )
Todesengelvr 2,034 31 11/02/05 10:32 PM
by License_to_Chill
* Shroomery Hats. JTHM 791 8 01/31/05 05:09 PM
by MeatSpace
* What type of beer should i buy
( 1 2 all )
dobinky 2,301 27 08/23/05 09:33 PM
by Skunk420
* Wizard Hat Kenny7822 762 6 12/24/04 06:02 AM
by Thin White Duke
* Hat that i made Druginduced 378 2 06/25/05 07:39 PM
by Druginduced
* How About a Santa hat for gene? ChromeCrow 428 0 12/05/04 01:49 PM
by ChromeCrow
* Iran hearkens back to Khomeini days, bans Western Music. OneMoreRobot3021 887 14 12/20/05 08:21 AM
by dr0mni

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
721 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.