Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: xaeviax]
    #7908751 -

xaeviax said:
Look at him...he loves it!



My favorite part.


--------------------
I love you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Brainiac]
    #7908760 -

niiiiiice


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: impgl]
    #7908815 -

That's just wrong. Especially on the part of the filmer.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: blissedout]
    #7908834 -

I get the feeling he was the one that set this one up actually  :wink:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Muppet]
    #7908848 -

That kid didn't take his ritalin. That dog would have been swiftly kicked in the ass if that was me he was trying to hump.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: blissedout]
    #7908909 -

no man he took too much ritalin thats why he was still able to concentrate on the game...


--------------------
i'm a very evolved ape you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Syle]
    #7908933 -

he could have pushed him off obviously, but he was enjoying it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Brainiac]
    #7909106 -

He was asking for it.

It's what happens if you don't give a dog a good fresh bone now and then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Bandersnatch]
    #7909117 -

I doubt he had any idea what was really going on.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #7909137 -

WTF, today's youth... watches youtube videos of dogs humping kids.

I swear if I have to watch one more youtube video of this calibre I'm going to just start sniffing glue and save my braincells from a worse fate.


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Individual]
    #7909136 -

He'll have to look at that video of himself a few years later.
I would love to see his reaction. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: sam420]
    #7909156 -

that's what I do  :smirk:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Muppet]
    #7909293 -

elmer's rubber cement FTW, ether also get's the job done.. no wonder what happened to all my brain cells :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7909434 -

I actually really did used to huff ether at one point in time  :lol:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Muppet]
    #7909438 -

I oughta put that in my movie, now that I think about it  :smirk:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Muppet]
    #7909448 -

haha, I've done ether one time.. never again. Have you done air duster? That's a lot more fun lmao.

Edited by Caribou_Lou (01/21/08 12:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7909474 -

This is like reading: "How to get high - for people on a budget." :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7909478 -

nah...that's just it - I used to know a buncha guys that sniffed glue and huffed spray paint an shit, and I alway looked down on them like a buncha jackasses that were too pathetic to get real drugs

but then one day this one guy I knew shows up with some actual science lab quality fucken ether (in fact - I'm pretty sure that's where he got it from actually) but because it was acttually some pure grade shit and not just some random group of god knows what fucken chemicals - I decided that this was up to my standards

doesn't change the fact that I was still killing the FUCK outta my braincells though  :lol:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Edited by Muppet (01/21/08 03:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Syle]
    #7910060 -

ahahahahahahaha

He didn't know the dog was trying to fuck him.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF, today's youth... [Re: Brainiac]
    #7910126 -

Welcome to two years ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do mushies fry braincells ?
( 1 2 all )
Goldy 3,463 31 04/17/10 10:37 AM
by morrowasted
* Since you started coming to the shroomery, have you learned more or killed more braincells? AntiEverything 588 8 09/15/10 10:09 AM
by Gumby
* WTF weight? What's the most you've gained in a month?
( 1 2 all )
poke smot! 2,270 37 12/13/05 06:12 PM
by Twister
* On a serious note - WTF is going on?
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 2,518 34 03/18/07 07:29 PM
by djnoktirnal
* Youth Culture
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 2,532 25 01/24/07 07:26 PM
by moon_glue
* Life......WTF
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 1,440 25 02/07/07 09:41 PM
by Newbie
* New pope was in Hitler's Youth Adamist 2,022 17 04/19/08 06:26 PM
by Syle
* ummm wtf....? Osker246 859 17 06/23/06 03:24 PM
by NobodyCares

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,672 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.