Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: Asante]
    #7859299 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
*shatter*

There goes my mental image of what I thought you'd look like.



Not very observant, are we? I've never been shy about posting pics on this site...my face was my avatar for about 2 years. :lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7859306 -

Ah but I didn't know it was your face, just like I suspect that his latest avatar isn't Colonel Kurtz' ass :lol:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: Asante]
    #7859342 -

Tricorns are always fashionable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7859354 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7860521 -

See if you can find a well-worn, floppy fedora, Indy Jones style, sort of.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: Asante]
    #7860679 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
*shatter*

There goes my mental image of what I thought you'd look like.




:lol:  Me too.  Anyway omar, you should look into some of the 59fifty lines of hats.  I know what you're thinking, "That's for thugs and thug wannabe's".  I hit up zumiez in the mall a month or so ago and found one that's perfect for me.  They come in all styles, you should check some out.  They're nice and big too.  I hate tight hats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7860697 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: adrug]
    #7860718 -

i think he would look nice in your hat



--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #7860727 -

Hey! Its that person who resembles someone like me!! :grin: Hi waz!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: adrug]
    #7860732 -

http://www.niceteescasuals.com/store/machine-knit-rasta-hats-c-1.html?page=1&sort=2a

lots of those big hats, my friend got one from that site and it's great quality as well, kind of pricey though.

:rastamon:


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: adrug]
    #7860739 -

hi adrug...

so how exactly does the person who makes the az gathering thread, flake out on it?

but really, i understand...

money sucks


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #7860745 -

Yeah, I thought about that...

"man those guys are going to give me so much crap..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: adrug]
    #7860755 -

if my future telling powers serve me correctly, this ones gonna be kinda small in numbers... which will be kinda cool, but suck at the same time.


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #7860810 -



Almost posted a nazi hat, but I don't think I know you quite well enough, or dislike you enough, to pull that off well. So there ya go, fuck the pope and steal his hat. In that order.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7891058 -

Well tonight I was working in the coat check and someone checked one of the finest, softest, most beautiful hats I have ever seen in my life. I'll admit it - I snuck out of view for one moment and tried it on in front of a mirror. Sweet jesus, this is the hat for me. I'm about to look up prices and I think it's going to be quite expensive. It's a Borsalino brand fedora. And it was perfect.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7891113 -

cant believe no one posted this yet










snazzy:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7891116 -

:lol: Shweet.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7891142 -

heres my favorite hat.



Laska found it in a thrift store for like 2.50. She saw it and said to me, "Look at this." In a way that said, 'can you believe someone would wear this!'

soon as i saw it i was like, "Holy shit thats :awesome:"

so i bought it and its my mushroom hat. Not only does it look like there is a mushroom on my head, but i spore print it with Psilocybe cyanescens and the "friscosas" so everywhere i go i spread psilocybe spore. Im like johnny mushroomspore :grin:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: sui]
    #7891150 -



--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to find the perfect hat. [Re: sui]
    #7891177 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Power Rangers!!!! sui 1,037 10 04/24/06 04:12 PM
by mecreateme
* Post here if you have a Santa-Hat icon
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 2,353 24 12/13/04 03:26 AM
by SoulSurfer
* Busted by park ranger. BlindLemon 2,485 14 11/20/06 05:11 PM
by BlindLemon
* Altoids for Shoe Hat! PapaverS 1,985 7 09/19/06 09:04 AM
by Papaver
* Stretching a hat... Konnrade 735 10 11/16/06 07:48 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* What type of hat is this? Thin White Duke 721 8 02/27/06 08:53 PM
by Konnrade
* Shroom Hats
( 1 2 all )
Todesengelvr 2,034 31 11/02/05 10:32 PM
by License_to_Chill
* Walker Texas Ranger *DELETED* InTheFlesh714 766 4 03/20/06 07:27 PM
by DNKYD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,446 topic views. 9 members, 40 guests and 285 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.