Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7871371 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Coaster said:
i win, and im faded so i can say this  :getstoned:  :potleaf:  :baggy:  :sheesha:






AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Yeah, the kid looks like an idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7871372 -

Sorry, but the bracelets and hair made me crack up.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7871378 -

Like I said,


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7871386 -

Just a candy kid.  Nothing worse than emo. :smile:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Tangerines]
    #7871389 -

Tangerines said:
Like I said,






lol :rofl:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7871395 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Just a candy kid.  Nothing worse than emo. :smile:



Too true. I knew way too may candy kids back when I was into the rave thing. :rolleyes:

"Let's make some bead bracelets guys!"

"yea! then we can listen to boring ass house music and wear the bracelets hehehehe"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Tangerines]
    #7871410 -

Tangerines said:
DuNeRaVeR said:
Just a candy kid.  Nothing worse than emo. :smile:



Too true. I knew way too may candy kids back when I was into the rave thing. :rolleyes:

"Let's make some bead bracelets guys!"

"yea! then we can listen to boring ass house music and wear the bracelets hehehehe"



-house +happy hardcore

At least the people I know.  I have only made candy once. and it was with a chick I met at the rave.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7871419 -

Happy hardcore is super annoying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Robo]
    #7871422 -

I can stand it once in awhile.

It it pretty repetitive though.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7871429 -

I've only heard a couple HH songs, too fast for me :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Robo]
    #7871432 -

Plus that typical annoying high pitch asian girl voice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Tangerines]
    #7871453 -

Yeah I'm not too into the boppy vocal trance stuff....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7871460 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Just a candy kid.  Nothing worse than emo. :smile:



:lol:

i rock the emo look =)


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? (either gender) [Re: robbyberto]
    #7872968 -

robbyberto said:
I love guns, theyre so much fun! :evil:



where do you live? theres ALOT of paperwork and permitting involved in getting a Full auto.


--------------------

Edited by LeftyBurnz (01/13/08 02:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? (either gender) [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7872973 -

I probably shouldn't have said anything. Would you mind deleting that post for me?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? (either gender) [Re: Robo]
    #7872981 -

Omni said:
leftysurprise said:
Omni said:
Is that an AR-15



you betcha, i need to update my collection picture, i just got an ak not too long ago as well.



automatic? :naughty:



not yet. i know someone who is pretty good at gunsmithing. hes going to file it down for me. i want to get another ak first before i do that though, i wont be able to shoot the auto at the range.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who is the best looking member? (either gender) [Re: robbyberto]
    #7873009 -

robbyberto said:
I probably shouldn't have said anything. Would you mind deleting that post for me?



you can edit it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I need randalflagg!
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 5,112 50 09/24/05 02:11 AM
by Tranceharper
* Randalflagg vs. Bank Trust Fund Assholes
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,228 35 10/05/05 10:53 PM
by RandalFlagg
* RandalFlagg should buy World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,491 45 06/11/06 03:58 PM
by Droz
* I'm jealous of RandalFlagg's ability to travel
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,708 22 07/04/05 05:05 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Thank You RandalFlagg!! (Big Pictures!) Liz 2,422 18 08/03/06 11:33 PM
by Asante
* RandalFlagg OneMoreRobot3021 946 12 09/30/06 01:10 PM
by Gillette
* RandalFlagg OJK 570 5 06/21/06 11:26 AM
by drtyfrnk
* Your Shroomery Member #?
( 1 2 3 all )
Its Pat 7,988 48 11/26/13 08:47 PM
by TrentBoyett

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,506 topic views. 4 members, 402 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 16 queries.