Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
I'm jealous of RandalFlagg's ability to travel
    #4369334 - 07/04/05 11:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Whenever I travel I have to save up money for months before-hand, most of which is used on gas, and some for food and drink. It all gets blown within a week or 2, and that's just from travelling in the Eastern half of the U.S.

I can't imagine how much it would cost my ass to travel the West.  :mad2:

I guess I should just stick out my thumb and see where it takes me for free.  :crazy2:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: I'm jealous of RandalFlagg's ability to travel [Re: Adamist]
    #4369340 - 07/04/05 11:55 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

no kiddin. that rich bastard :grin:

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4369342 - 07/04/05 11:56 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It is fucking expensive to travel. Even doing it on the cheap (campgrounds, eating cheap food, etc....) is expensive. It is worth it though. I've seen some amazing stuff.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4369345 - 07/04/05 11:56 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This is the new millenia...

You cant do that anymore, adamist...

unless you time travel...like Shroomism.

Somehow he finds ways to eat and sleep and travel and post...all through meta-teleportation

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I'm jealous of RandalFlagg's ability to travel [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4369348 - 07/04/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, even though it is expensive, you'll never forget this summer. Plus you'll meet some great people, too. :wink:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: I'm jealous of RandalFlagg's ability to travel [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4369350 - 07/04/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:

Somehow he finds ways to eat and sleep and travel and post...all through meta-teleportation

Or through Grandma's cookin'. :wink:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: I'm jealous of RandalFlagg's ability to travel [Re: Redstorm]
    #4369358 - 07/04/05 12:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Redstorm! What's up?

I'm chilling in Vancouver right now with John. I just left Divided Sky's place yesterday. Vancoucer seems like a cool city.

I have met some cool people actually:

1. The lady who makes commercials and promos for the "Starzz" movie channels.

2. The coach of the U.S. armed forces rugby team.

3. Several shroomerites.

4. Several people from my home state.

5. A guy broken down on the road in Montana. He was out of gas and I gave him a ride to town. He was a cool guy.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4369369 - 07/04/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. From the pictures I've seen, Vancouver looks beautiful. I'd like to get out there one day.

Be safe in your travels and have fun!

Love is like a train...
Female

#4369379 - 07/04/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:

Or through Grandma's cookin'. :wink:

haha, good ole gramma.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4369384 - 07/04/05 12:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I wanna go to Vancouver! how strict was the crossing of the border? I wouldnt wanna smuggle anything in, but none the les i dont like pigs all up in my car, lol.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4369395 - 07/04/05 12:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Canadian immigration was PISSY with me.

They asked me a zillion questions, gave me an attitude, were suspicious of me (and I look pretty straight), and did all kinds of checking on me. In your pictures, you look kind of hippy-ish so they would probably hassle the fuck out of you.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4369396 - 07/04/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I feel like driving to the next town over and take RandalFlagg style pictures of it just to pretend I did something. That's as much traveling as I normally do. Randal, you're very lucky.

Hey Ares, your avatar is crazy. It reminds me of the picture that Homer Simpson put on the essay that he had to write in order to be accepted to some university. BTW, were you able to get on Deepman's FTP and get those Morrison interviews?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Love is like a train...
Female

#4369398 - 07/04/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

What kinda things do they check for?  like legal records and stuff?  i know you cant have some certain offenses on your record, which is straight with me, but what about if you the the man money? :lol:

i might, haha.

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4369407 - 07/04/05 12:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

save money and get a old diesel car and convert it to run on veggie oill. shit some diesels get like 50mpg imagine that in free fuel

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4369413 - 07/04/05 12:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
What kinda things do they check for?  like legal records and stuff?  i know you cant have some certain offenses on your record, which is straight with me, but what about if you the the man money? :lol:

Take an ID and a passport/birth certificate.  The passport or birth certificate makes things much easier.  They do seem to check criminal records too (I got that impression).  They like to bust your balls it seems.

P.S.  I'm staying with John (he met you and Adamist) up here.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #4369415 - 07/04/05 12:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
I wanna go to Vancouver! how strict was the crossing of the border? I wouldnt wanna smuggle anything in, but none the les i dont like pigs all up in my car, lol.

they wouldnt even allow me over the border, sent me back to the US

Love is like a train...
Female

#4369460 - 07/04/05 12:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah john is a good guy.

he still suckin NO2 like its going outta style?  :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #4369478 - 07/04/05 01:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:smile:

Hi, you should come visit me up here too, you guys would love it im sure :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I'm jealous of RandalFlagg's ability to travel [Re: Learyfan]
    #4369489 - 07/04/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Hey Ares, your avatar is crazy.  It reminds me of the picture that Homer Simpson put on the essay that he had to write in order to be accepted to some university.  BTW, were you able to get on Deepman's FTP and get those Morrison interviews?

:lol:  yeah that certainly was one HUGE falaffel wrap, hehe.

I couldnt get access to the site, i tried a couple times, and then gave up, haha.  i wonder what i am doing wrong...

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: I'm jealous of RandalFlagg's ability to travel [Re: John]
    #4369492 - 07/04/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hahaha awesome!

lovin the pic.

we should, i letcha know when we wanna cross ova to the other side

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale