Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Jones Vs. Trinidad
    #7862156 -

So, what's the prediction?

I love watching Jones fight, but not sure how he is going to fair against Trinidad...


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: Syle]
    #7868804 -

i don't have a prediction but this is a very interesting matchup.
i think jones has a slight edge in strength while trinidad might have the speed advantage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: spock]
    #7869108 -

My little brother got us tickets, so I'm going to this fight. It's gonna be a blast. Normally I wouldn't care who won this, but since I'm going to be there I'll be pulling for Trinidad so that all the Puerto Ricans who are going to pack the Garden don't riot.

On second thought though a riot might be fun.


--------------------
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Kmart, it's the savings place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: Syle]
    #7874944 -

Taking Jones all day long. I will bump my previous post about it. I gave my prediction there.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: Syle]
    #7874966 -

i don't know whose going to win, both guys have been out of it for a while.



But i do like watching Trinidad fight. His punching accuracy is absurd.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7875025 -

Roy Jones is too big and fast for Trinidad. Its a miss match as far as I'm concerned.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: Syle]
    #7875484 -

I'm going with Teddy on this one and putting a little cash down on Jones.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7878919 -

matt said:
I'm going with Teddy on this one and putting a little cash down on Jones.



I may have to take you up on that... I like Trinidad on this one..


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: MrSinister]
    #7894950 -

If i had tickets i would go, but i really couldn't care less who won the turd joust.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: yaleforks]
    #7895162 -

I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of tickets available. Don King was on Stern the other day pumping this fight pretty hard and left me with the impression that it is far from sold out.
I couldn't care less about who wins the fight, or even watching it so much, but fights are always fun to go to, regardless.
You should go. I'll let you buy me a beer.


--------------------
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Kmart, it's the savings place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: Syle]
    #7901878 -

This day needs to go by a little quicker, I can't wait for this fight.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jones Vs. Trinidad [Re: Syle]
    #7901905 -

I'm a Jones so I'm biased; I'll go for Jones. Jones' are badazz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Roy Jones Jr VS Tito Trinidad TrippinTeddy 1,809 11 01/19/08 11:03 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Superbowl prediction
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AaronEvil 6,192 61 05/25/07 09:37 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Predictions for Super Bowl Champs?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Banez 5,917 68 08/04/06 10:45 PM
by kilroy69
* MLB Playoff Predictions
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,962 54 07/12/07 06:29 PM
by Deadmaker
* So the NFL suspended Pac-Man Jones for the WHOLE season?
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,736 23 04/17/07 03:16 PM
by Redstorm
* I L M's 2006 NFL draft first round predictions Pat Bateman, VP 4,059 18 04/16/06 08:50 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Early Predictions On NCAA D.1 Football Champions
( 1 2 3 all )
despisedicon 5,089 46 07/26/06 11:17 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Bears v. Vikings... Madtowntripper 1,114 13 12/19/07 05:22 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,119 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.