Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: nicechrisman]
    #7792100 -

Best regionally is Troeg Mad Elf


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: moeshroom]
    #7792225 -

St Feuillien's Cuvee de Noel 9% alc


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Edited by Brainiac (12/23/07 05:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #7792365 -

Lagunitas' Brown Shugga

10%

I think it is only available on the West Coast, USA though.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: GbBaker]
    #7792369 -

Fuck bud lite it is a horrible beer no flavor at all and as cheap lite beer it has a nasty flavor i'd rather drink high life or naty lite or keystone lite than bud lite any day.

I've only tried the Full Moon this winter pretty damn good beer.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: TODAY]
    #7792404 -

TODAY said:
Lagunitas' Brown Shugga

10%

I think it is only available on the West Coast, USA though.



Nope, I picked up at pack at my local Whole Foods here in the midwest. That stuff kicked my ass. You forget it's 10% abv until it's too late.

I just got home with a sixer of Boulder Beer's Never Summer Ale. Definitely one of the better winder beers I've tried.



--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #7792421 -

Oh and I always liked Capital Brewery's Winter Skal. But I doubt it can be found too far from Madison, WI.



--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: moon_glue]
    #7792497 -

moon_glue said:
becks dark is good. blue moon is good. killians. yuengling. pretty much anything that isnt bud, coors, miller ect. is good.




--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #7834015 -

kosmic_charlie said:
TODAY said:
Lagunitas' Brown Shugga

10%

I think it is only available on the West Coast, USA though.



Nope, I picked up at pack at my local Whole Foods here in the midwest. That stuff kicked my ass. You forget it's 10% abv until it's too late.

I just got home with a sixer of Boulder Beer's Never Summer Ale. Definitely one of the better winder beers I've tried.





i grew up at lake laguinitas
quite litteraly


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7834080 -

Madtowntripper said:
I'll probably be flamed by all the beer snobs here, but I love Sam Adam's Winter Brew.



drop a shot of goldschlager in it and it is good times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: nicechrisman]
    #7834086 -

Full Moon Winter Ale, made by the folks who brew Blue Moon. It's excellent, give it a try sometime....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: nicechrisman]
    #7834864 -

2 Below made by the New Belgium Brewery (makers of Fat Tire) is a delicious seasonal. And it's never a bad time for a Newcastle


--------------------
POLITICS, n. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
Ambrose. Devils Dictionary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: opensaysme]
    #7834869 -

thats what i was just thinkingd be perfect for today
ipas like magic hat work alright for late fall


--------------------
"Have you not learned that your word is bond? Yes, my word is bond and bond is life, I shall give my life, before my word shall fail."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: jrod38182]
    #7834987 -

jrod38182 said:
2 Below made by the New Belgium Brewery (makers of Fat Tire) is a delicious seasonal. And it's never a bad time for a Newcastle




--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Winter Beer [Re: jrod38182]
    #7835002 -

jrod38182 said:
2 Below made by the New Belgium Brewery (makers of Fat Tire) is a delicious seasonal. And it's never a bad time for a Newcastle



I tried 2 Below last week. I give it a B. It's just a solid beer.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Other Good Beers With a high Alcohol %
( 1 2 all )
King4050 4,335 26 11/11/04 01:52 PM
by Its Pat
* Newcastle Brown Ale
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 3,372 38 01/04/07 01:51 AM
by blissedout
* The first beer I have actually liked the taste of!
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 3,437 29 06/06/05 11:08 AM
by nonoman
* favorite beers?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,021 50 04/11/05 08:56 PM
by guri
* Favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
felix 10,384 76 02/17/04 07:19 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* Newcastle Brown Ale - The One And Only
( 1 2 all )
InTheFlesh714 2,357 24 12/06/05 02:00 PM
by TheCow
* Favorite Beer
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KidgardFromSRQ 5,689 70 11/03/06 01:54 PM
by mecreateme
* Beer Beer!? Dreamer987 1,479 17 02/01/05 09:23 PM
by pinkfloydms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,827 topic views. 5 members, 124 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.