Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
credit card, paypal and mail system issues
    #782677 - 07/28/02 06:06 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Im about to order spores...moneyorder/paypal? they are gonna be sent to a different town under a name like jack daniels...many people get mail here...i talk to the mail man all the time,hes cool as hell smokes weed... I work here,sort mail to people who live in the place...damn i feel like im giving out a little too much info...is there any way the mail man could cover the tracks ...even if i ordered with paypal ...even tho i doubt i will ,it feels safer to send a money order.Anyway anyone have any suggestions does this seem like a safe plan?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: credit card, paypal and mail system issues [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #783203 - 07/29/02 02:43 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Send a money order. If you use paypal there is more of a paper trail generated.

As for "mail man could cover the tracks" .....the best way is to simply not tell him or anyone that you've ordered them. Just have your order blend in with the rest of your daily mail.

A friend of mine use to go into Home Depot in buy cultivation supplies. He'd get all paranoid and nervous. He'd buy water bottles and vermiculte and get scared someone was "on to him".... I told him to just calm down. Relax. Sometimes the best, and most secure method of doing anything is simply by blending in. Catch my drift ?

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract