Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Ron Paul
    #7820493 -



--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: fee]
    #7820554 -

Go Ron Paul


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: fee]
    #7820557 -

that was a really good video. Requiem soundtrack. Good call. :thumbup:


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7820575 -

ya that video is the shit
I really hope he wins
he is starting to grow momentum


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: fee]
    #7820577 -

Very well done video! I live in canada but if I was in USA I would surely go out and support ron paul actively.

I always said that terrorism is a tactic, and you can not have a war on a tactic. When he said that it hit home for me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: fee]
    #7820598 -

fee said:




that pic of GWB flicking someone off while holding the American flag - around 26 seconds left in the film - is that a real or photoshopped pic?


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #7820599 -

It is sad to say, but I dont think ron paul will ever be president.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: fee]
    #7820601 -

I strongly agree with Ron paul.

Every other candidate lacks that special thing that he has. He is radically different. That is what we need in a candidate. Even the democrats are starting to look like the republicans, and the republicans are starting to look like the democrats.

I honestly can't find many differences between them.

I can't trust a damn one of them either.

I really hope Ron Paul wins. He has a lot of support from the younger generation, which is a pretty big vote (IF THEY WOULD GET OUT AND VOTE!)

So I really hope he wins. I think that his support is really under the radar of the media as well. I think they under-rate him.


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7820607 -

Your right about the media overlooking him. Its sometimes laughable to scan the news channels and see how they deliberately leave Ron Paul completely out of the picture.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #7820608 -

fuckin A. thank god for sending ron paul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: danlennon3]
    #7820720 -

danlennon3 said:
It is sad to say, but I dont think ron paul will ever be president.



Agreed. Sad, but true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: fee]
    #7820852 -

He wont win because of all the damn Ron Paul Revolution posters floating around. His own supporters make him look like an anarchist of some sort.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: AaronEvil]
    #7820864 -

its not the ads that's stopping him from becoming president. It's our own government


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: danlennon3]
    #7820878 -

I blame the media, as cliche as that sounds.

Whenever they come out with their statistics of who is favored to win, it puts the ones that aren't favored to win in the dark. Why vote for some one that definitely doesn't look like they are going to win?


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7820992 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: debianlinux]
    #7821370 -

Its so sad, Ron knows whats up, and I'm afraid the fact that he'd do so much good for the country is why he will never end up leading it. It's so counter intuitive, but when big business runs things, bias rules.
It sickens me how the media has no heart in what they portray to the American citizen as truth; They portray what benefits the people who handle the most money. What we need in our country as American citizens is the exact opposite of what the greedy bastards who run the show would like.
I never thought I'd say this, but I hate Television. I hate being FED information. The internet is where it's at, (relatively) unbiased information. Oddly enough, most of Ron's supporters are born of internet research.
Sadly, the generation who actually runs things now can't even make a mouse pointer double click on Firefox.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: debianlinux]
    #7822229 -

debianlinux said:
Can Mr. Smith Get to Washington Anymore?



Yes, but not with signs that read "Mr. Smith Revolution."


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: AaronEvil]
    #7822339 -

If you believe in Ron Paul you should vote for him.. why choose not to vote because he "probably won't win". The more people who believe that he CAN win, the greater his chances are.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #7822578 -

Yeah he'll never get elected with the he'll never get elected attitude.

Even though I don't agree with Ron Paul's economical stance I still say he's America's best shot and we should support him to the fullest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ron Paul [Re: Wolfgang]
    #7823223 -

awesome video. i hold hope that he will win. but not much hope...


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Republican GOP advisor overdoses!! In Carrie Fisher's House!! blissedout 1,447 7 06/23/05 03:08 PM
by afoaf
* Conservative christian right wing Republican straight white American males... Hooty 1,048 2 02/02/05 12:43 AM
by blissedout
* j *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Food 8,091 46 02/21/05 08:32 AM
by buckwheat
* and then there were republicans Corporal Kielbasa 967 13 09/27/04 05:19 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* People at school are watching the republican convention Phishgrrl 780 12 09/01/04 11:31 PM
by GnuBobo
* American or Inhabitant of America
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 3,473 36 04/27/05 08:02 PM
by looner2
* The Ron-De-Vous - "Trip So Wild" LearyfanS 1,799 6 12/04/10 04:13 PM
by Learyfan
* The Greatest American
( 1 2 all )
soochi 3,103 32 06/27/05 04:20 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,299 topic views. 3 members, 32 guests and 334 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.