Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: ivi]
    #3809571 - 02/21/05 03:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

"Just remember when every other nation had world power. They used it to conquer, we use it to defend ourselves, and for that we are the greatest nation there ever was, and ever will be. "

If you are joking -which I doubt , then hahahahehaeheahahhae .
Otherwise - thankyou for being the example of what I said about arrogance. Of course I would have to be lobotimised to think that all Americans are like you, but I've seen that kind of response before many times from Americans and I definately blame it partially on a government that subtly but powerfully forces patriotism on its peolpe, but partly on the people .

Ok so I was an Idiot for some of the stuff I said in the first post -ofcourse:some Americans suck where as some rule .I guess I just thought you better know where image is at as a whole(not good).
Kristi - sorry for being so offensive I was harsh its true , but you think your country is the greatest in the world and therefore partly justify what I posted. Why do you think this? Greatest in what sense ?

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

Edited by Food (02/21/05 05:58 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineglenofshrooms
Stranger

Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: Food]
    #3809783 - 02/21/05 07:17 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I am Irish (just get that out of the way first) America is the only super power left in the world, whatever it does it will be conspicious and will draw fire from many quarters.

America may be flawed however I would rather live there than in Iraq, Saudi, Iran etc .

If America takes a stand and intervenes internationally it is condemed for interfering, if America stands by and takes no action it is condemed for sitting on the side lines.

You live in Jersey, if it wasnt for America and her interventionist style you would be NAZI right now.

Take it easy on the big guys, America ain't all that bad!

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3809818 - 02/21/05 08:02 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I can see how you could hate our government. I don't like it either. And you could also be aware that there is an obesity epidemic occurring. But anything other than that is just absolutely rediculous and predjudice. Yes, there are many obese people in the U.S., but there are also many that aren't. There are many that are fit, beautiful, and intelligent. You could watch tv and movies to see that easily, since a lot of what you watch comes from America. To say we're all fat, and/or stupid, and/or arrogant, etc... shows how unintelligent you are, for one thing. If I ever hear bad things about a country, no matter how fucked up, I never generalize and say anything about that entire country. I don't judge people until I know them, and everyone should do the same thing.It is just so fucking stupid to me to hear such prejudice from someone. I also know a good deal of Europeans personally. My best friend lives in Europe. And the ones that I know only dislike our government, no generalization and predjudice concerning the people.

I can certainly judge you now since I know your thoughts and I, like many now, think you're a stupid and predjudice little ... well this is the pub so i guess i shouldn't go any further.. whatever.. you know what i mean. It's not us, it's people like you that make a country bad.. like if i judged your entire country based on you.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Edited by Locus (02/21/05 08:18 AM)

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #3809947 - 02/21/05 09:29 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Hatred for America is trendy.  It has become boring.

I'm proud to be an American.  I am patriotic and optomistic that the future can hold good things for America.  But apathy and hatred won't be the way to get us there.  It takes education and involvement.  I try to work toward a better tomorrow and not be a pessimist.  America just may eat itself in the long run, but it won't be because of people like me.  It'll be because of the people who have given up hope.

Oh, and I could give a fuck what someone else thinks of me. :shrug:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleAmethyst_Acid
Digital Ruler
Female

Re: What I completely honestly think of Americans as a European [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3809952 - 02/21/05 09:32 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

my view on europeans is that they can't differentiate between the american PEOPLE and the american GOVERNMENT.

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

#3810081 - 02/21/05 10:23 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I hear what you're saying. Yeah the US government sucks. As for the stupid people, well there's stupid people everywhere, not just in America. I don't really consider myself an "American," I'm not in any way patriotic, because I don't identify myself with my geographic location. I just happened to be born here, so I gotta deal with it.

It would be nice if people thought of themselves as citizens of Earth first instead of citizens of [insert country here].

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #3810099 - 02/21/05 10:32 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Food said:
This is adressed to Americans - If I say you, I mean Americans .

Holy shit where can I start - your president is totally evil, your so called telepreaching is sick - Benny Hinn WTF - he is possessed [not by God] . I dont know how to put thus tactfully but I said I'd be totally honest so I gotta try - (and yes this is a vast generalisation I know - and there are huge exceptions to this seeming truth[especially on the web for some strange reason] but,,) you are probably the slowest race on the planet, yes I mean mentally .
You are fat .

My extreme venemous hate for your government almost certainly taints my view about the people negatively, but trying my hardset to not allow this bias I still think these things .
FYI I have met awesome Americans including a girl from Nebrasksa who was so totally cute and had a beatiful personality and many more - so dont think I hate you all- I dont at all, Im just being blunt and honest because It seems you're fed so much illusion .
But anyway - I think the world hates you alot as a nation and that we(non Americans) need to try to not kill you [to stop you taking over the world] and you need to wonder why we are angry at you and try to sort it out[if you dont what us to get pissed with you that is] .

You may not beleive this after what I have said but I Iove you and hope that we can sort this out and not destroy our home(Earth).

I feel like saying - "oh dont take offense" but thats fucking stupid because what I posted will by its nature alomost certainly offend and to be honest I wasnt trying to avoid this. My true intent was to make you try to see that you need to do something about whats happening now and to see how you would react to my not uncommonly thought yet practically never said opinions .

Please try not to just reply with a fuck you - or at least please add an honest related comment or criticism to the fuck you .

Also bear in mind that I am totally fallable and could be majorly wrong here - its just my opinion .

Ill contact head quaters right away sir got any more complaints :rolleyes:

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub