Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Just uninstalled WoW and burned my CDs [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7818588 -

Hah you're gonna regret uninstalling WoW. I've done that twice. I couldn't stop playing until I actually got bored of it. Now I really can't play even if I want to, I just get too bored.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just uninstalled WoW and burned my CDs [Re: zSDMF]
    #7818648 -

zSDMF said:
lol you know in the back of your mind you can just download the game again in a few hours
you still have your accounts dont you? i really hope you quit but i still play d2 and have since it came out. i recently gave up trying to quit.

/pathetic



i have my accounts yes, and downloading would take forever.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just uninstalled WoW and burned my CDs [Re: g00ru]
    #7818650 -

guruu said:
Hah you're gonna regret uninstalling WoW. I've done that twice. I couldn't stop playing until I actually got bored of it. Now I really can't play even if I want to, I just get too bored.



i am bored of it as well, but every day i find my self going back to it. just ridiculous.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just uninstalled WoW and burned my CDs [Re: Syle]
    #7818690 -

Syle said:
zSDMF said:
lol you know in the back of your mind you can just download the game again in a few hours
you still have your accounts dont you? i really hope you quit but i still play d2 and have since it came out. i recently gave up trying to quit.

/pathetic



i have my accounts yes, and downloading would take forever.



This shit scares me more than crack,,, i'm happily oblivious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just uninstalled WoW and burned my CDs [Re: zSDMF]
    #7818949 -

I used to play that. That game got old it couldn't hold my attention. I don't play it now.


--------------------
Retiro Equipaje. Mas uno por favor Cerveza, es mas fina. Psalm 706:6

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just uninstalled WoW and burned my CDs [Re: Syle]
    #7819402 -

The only reason I've never tried WoW is because of posts like this.



Happpy new year buddy :beer:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just uninstalled WoW and burned my CDs [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7819478 -

dr_gonz said:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just uninstalled WoW and burned my CDs [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7819585 -

WhiskeyClone said:
The only reason I've never tried WoW is because of posts like this.



Happpy new year buddy :beer:



yeah don't start it. it seems incredibly rewarding and entertaining at the start, but then once it hits you that you have nothing to show for  the time spent and the $ spent, it really gets kind of depressing...

happy new year all!


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I been burning CD`s .... OldSpice 1,344 13 05/19/04 06:53 AM
by OldSpice
* Wow cool i found Shroomery picks Vol 1...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 3,792 32 04/20/04 12:39 PM
by Ripple
* Cd Compilation
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,718 23 12/08/04 10:49 AM
by Ripple
* burned dvds on xbox? Phychotron 695 2 10/25/04 04:58 PM
by Phychotron
* Cleaning a CD
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 2,718 30 07/26/04 05:31 PM
by kiss5150
* Quality of blank cd's
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,537 32 12/17/21 12:47 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Vulture's Guide to Downloading and Burning MP3 and SHN files
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 8,746 22 06/09/04 03:33 PM
by Vulture
* Is it possible to burn downloaded DVDs with a normal CD-RW? Mushie_Man 1,493 18 07/16/04 03:07 AM
by Mushie_Man

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,898 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.