Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nailing a co-worker
    #7741380 -

Is pretty damn cool.  She just left the house.  We got all sweaty and then we ate ice cream.  Life is good.  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7741390 -

:woot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7741396 -

Did it last longer than 20 seconds this time?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #7741397 -

Wait till she goes psycho on you and brings the craziness into work.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7741410 -

About 20 minutes this time.  :acslater:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: badchad]
    #7741414 -

badchad said:
Wait till she goes psycho on you and brings the craziness into work.



I don't think it will happen. She seems chill and just down for some no strings attached fucking. Praise Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7741432 -

Very nice! :borat:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7741443 -

RandalFlagg said:
badchad said:
Wait till she goes psycho on you and brings the craziness into work.



I don't think it will happen.  She seems chill and just down for some no strings attached fucking.  Praise Jesus.



For now...

:smirk:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7741494 -

I'm doing the same thing. Did you read my thread in the supporter forum?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: Gumby]
    #7741502 -

I'm not a supporter so I can't see it.

Did you do her on top of the lab equipment?  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7741513 -

Close... This is a coworker at another job. We did do it in the office though :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nailing a co-worker [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7741565 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
RandalFlagg said:
badchad said:
Wait till she goes psycho on you and brings the craziness into work.



I don't think it will happen.  She seems chill and just down for some no strings attached fucking.  Praise Jesus.




ya dood chix in the begining are always perfect
then they get all fucking crazy
its bs man they start menopause 20 years early!

For now...

:smirk:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Space engineer kills co-worker, self at NASA centre j3ckyl 1,082 1 04/21/07 03:18 AM
by j3ckyl
* Co-Worker Found Dead :(
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 3,387 23 08/21/03 11:55 AM
by TheHobbit
* Gotta love your co-workers Brakkie 1,025 7 05/29/06 04:33 PM
by Nashbar
* i have a new co-worker..... diabla 893 8 12/09/05 05:14 AM
by diabla
* anyone in boulder, co?
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 2,760 27 11/24/05 08:40 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* LMAO! 39 y.o co-worker is rolling for his 1st time at my pad 40oz 1,040 15 08/05/05 11:56 PM
by MeatSpace
* Ohhhhhh yea, my new co-worker Silven 707 6 11/10/04 08:29 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* I was chatting with a co worker from taco bell Hyper_Panda_GO 1,029 6 01/14/07 11:30 PM
by euphoricpoison

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
850 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.