Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
the official happy thanksgiving thread!
    #7665482 -

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

:drooling: mmm turkey!!!


--------------------
:gc:
Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7665597 -

Thanksgiving is the greatest holiday ever ( next to Halloween and Christmas) so much food:headbang: I wish I could smoke some weed before the feast. Damn you Probation!


--------------------
"I think it's good if a song has more than one meaning. Maybe that kind of song can reach far more people."
                                       
                                          :mushroom2:Syd Barrett:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! *DELETED* [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7665669 -

Post deleted by aDoS

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: aDoS]
    #7665717 -



--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: acidistic]
    #7665760 -

damn man, i'm gonna be fucking blazed before dinner :grin:


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7665788 -

I'm planning on toking before the turkey


--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: Stoned_Druid]
    #7665828 -

i plan on toking relatively soon from now :thumbup:

the family headed down souF and i'm going to hold it down today by myself.. should be an alright day filled with vaporization and video games.

any other lone wolves spending the day on the solo tip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: nuGGs]
    #7665833 -

Thats not bad to be solo today, should be nice and relaxing. Weed and video games always makes for a chill time.

I gotta say though if i was gonna be by myself today i would be tripping for sure. Giving thanks for these amazing substances we have to open our minds!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: opensaysme]
    #7665840 -

i'm pretty stoked on it.. i'm still going to cook a bird, and i've got some level vodka that i'll probably start consuming around noon :smile:

give thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7665878 -

Yes, be thankful for something today.........


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: vinsue]
    #7665893 -

happy turkey day everyone... time for some celebration


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: acidistic]
    #7665944 -

acidistic said:
I wish I could smoke some weed before the feast. Damn you Probation!



I wish I could smoke some weed before the feast. Damn you inlaws!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7666001 -

truffleupagus said:
acidistic said:
I wish I could smoke some weed before the feast. Damn you Probation!



I wish I could smoke some weed before the feast. Damn you inlaws!!



I'll probably smoke after I leave my families house... but it's just not the same


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7666009 -

I'm Canadian, but my friends and I celebrate American Thanksgiving anyway, because of the NFL games today.  We're having a turkey dinner after I get off work.

:turkey:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7666016 -

TWO Thanksgivings? Am I allowed to overdose on turkey again this soon?


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: trendal]
    #7666023 -

YES!


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7666024 -

truffleupagus said:
acidistic said:
I wish I could smoke some weed before the feast. Damn you Probation!



I wish I could smoke some weed before the feast. Damn you inlaws!!



:lol:

I'm at my in-laws today as well. But they smoke weed! :tongue:
Thing is, I don't smoke weed so it doesn't matter to me. :crazy:


Only thing I hate about coming here is tha everyone sleeps in. I'm a morning person and have been up since a bit before 6 (and that is sleeping in for me).  But all I can do is sit here quietly on my laptop until everyone else decides to get up.  That is, assuming I don't want to be an asshole and just wake everybody.

Anyway, heres to a Happy Thanksgiving. :cheers:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7666041 -

:bowdown: :turkey:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7666057 -

I'm smoking right now in preparation of Turkey to come here in 2 hrs. My mom is doing it at 12 this afternoon, she has to do other stuff I guess, I would prefer it at night though to be honest, I'll just re-heat the shit tonight for dinner, nothing wrong with twice in one day.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the official happy thanksgiving thread! [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7666608 -

I'm thankful truekimbo2 hasn't come in bitching about how you can't make an official thread cause your not a mod haha


--------------------


11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone here @ the Pub
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 4,233 33 11/25/04 04:05 PM
by Mlushroolm
* Happy Thanksgiving Ripple 1,836 9 10/16/02 02:51 AM
by juicemonkey
* Happy Thanksgiving Ripple 1,428 8 11/28/02 11:26 PM
by Ripple
* HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2Experimental 562 4 01/01/05 01:19 AM
by ricochet
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,003 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,298 topic views. 1 members, 53 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.