Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineretinareflector
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
tolerance + storing
    #765943 - 07/21/02 07:58 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hello... this is my second post in all eternity (though ive lurked on and off since november 2000), but I had to re-register due to my last username messing up. Anyways, last night I took some very lovely potent Psilocybe Bohemica with a friend in a forest. I had a great time and it was the first time in a while that I've tripped, especially like that. I'd like to do it again sometime with my boyfriend, soon, because I can buy right now, and I'd like to buy now while shrooms this potent are around. So I have 2 questions:

1) How long should I wait for any 'tolerance' to be back to normal? All the times I've tripped before it's been months inbetween my trips.

2) Can I buy them now and store them for however long I need to? I was thinking of storing them in my closet or drawer, somewhere where it's not too hot. I'm wondering how long I can store them like that, like how long can I keep them before they start to lose their potency?

Thanks,
Ally

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: tolerance + storing [Re: retinareflector]
    #766030 - 07/21/02 08:25 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Tolerance is usually gone within 3 - 5 days. However, for best results, you might like to wait 2 - 3 weeks for a better experience.
You could buy them now, make sure they're cracker dry before storing them, and then either store them in an airtight container or in the fridge. A jar of honey works well too, just make sure it's the good honey that is really thick and not too runny.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: tolerance + storing [Re: retinareflector]
    #779531 - 07/27/02 03:41 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I Trip about once every 2 months: I did this for 10 years & all was great, even the dose at times.

Best storage: Powdered (every gram's equal strenght then) & rammed into an air/moisture free jar. (Glass + Metal lid: never plastix!) Then store it in a freezer below -20'C or 5'F. It'll keep for well over half a decade & probably well over 10 years, at least with Cubensis. Below named temperature even Psilocin is considered to be stable. But: they have to be crispy-dry!
Under these conditions Shroom Capsules (1/2 gram a capsule) store for years on end and make for convenient dosing!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale