Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHitman
TheHitman

Tolerance
    #1656597 - 06/23/03 08:21 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I must say first off.. I love shrooms. I simply love them. However, it seems that since I trip almost every day, that I need to increase my dosage. I find myself eating up to 17 shrooms in order to get that 'coming home' feeling. Not too intense, but where I am submerged into a beautiful world of color and peace. Anyways, I usually eat fresh cubensis, and I want to increase the potency. I assume the dryer the mushroom, the more potent it is right? I was wondering what the best way to dry them out, and the most secretive.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Tolerance [Re: Hitman]
    #1656610 - 06/23/03 08:26 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I think you have got a bit confussed, dry mushrooms are more potent but only by weight. So if you took 30g of shrooms wet and dryed them they could become 10g dry. So 20g of dry shrooms would be more potent than 30g wet. I hope this helps.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineHitman
TheHitman

Re: Tolerance [Re: EvilGir]
    #1656632 - 06/23/03 08:39 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

ah thanks for clearing that up man. One time I ate like 1 1/2 dried shrooms, and it was fairly small, not even as big as a quarter or about the same size, and I tripped hard. Odd. That's the only time I've tripped like that on such a little ammount of shrooms

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #1657171 - 06/23/03 11:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You should actually wait about four days inbetween trips, im not sure if its a tolerance or not but you have to let your system recover. Ive had similar experiences when tripping again and again and again. Every time you do in succession youll trip less even if its the same amount your taking. You really shouldnt trip every day, in my belief, and im a med student, not that that really counts, but its not good to keep putting more and more and more. But then again its just my opinion.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinepsilo9com
Koh Koh Gadget

Re: Tolerance [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #1657500 - 06/24/03 02:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I took them one day two weeks ago, let's call this day 1. I had a spectacular trip off 7 grams, first time that high of a dose.

Day 4, I have 7 grams again. Whang Bang Great trip.

Day 8, I eat at least 75g freshies, and what happens?
nothing.

I find 4 days will still fuck your tolerance. I'm gonna wait 2 weeks before doing them again, otherwise it's a waste.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Tolerance [Re: psilo9com]
    #1659300 - 06/24/03 08:09 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah but your doing large doses too....that might make it take longer to get out of your system, thats just a thought though.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineHitman
TheHitman

Re: Tolerance [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #1666651 - 06/27/03 06:36 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

too bad psilocybin can't be abused daily. =P

--------------------

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #1666879 - 06/27/03 11:04 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

it was my understanding that new members should do searchs before making a post. Perhaps we should create a whole new section for tolerance where we can have tens of members ask the unanswerable question that is "why is it when i take shrooms every day for a week i dont have an as intense experience" then perhaps we could move on to the more advanced question such as why is it when i hit myself in the balls I get this strange painful feeling in my testicles.

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflineHitman
TheHitman

Re: Tolerance [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1667866 - 06/27/03 08:48 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

If you would read my post. I wanted to dry them out. I know why I can't trip very good when i eat them alot. Read the post before you put some smart ass comments, pal.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience