Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: OK anyone confirm existence of LUCY in New england aka northeast USA [Re: ZShroom]
    #7618378 -

next time.. tone down the 'tude... what are you going to ask us next, "should i open up with 'hi' or 'hello.'" 

you should start by deciding what it is you like... finding people that seem to enjoy the same things.. and conversing about that.. but not drugs to start.

none of us can help you from the interweb.

if you can't find a scene in your area that is worth supporting and is enjoyable.. well... :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OK anyone confirm existence of LUCY in New england aka northeast USA [Re: ZShroom]
    #7618380 -

You could probably do the same thing in DC I would imagine...

But don't listen to me anyway...cause I haven't had Lucy on my tongue in months and don't have any.  But then again, I haven't been going to musical events and looking.  I'm just kinda waiting until someone I know tells me about acid.  It happens from time to time.  I just feel better getting it through people I know, who are my friends.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OK anyone confirm existence of LUCY in New england aka northeast USA [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7618386 -

yeah.... just wanted a name of a band or show that people like, damn dude:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OK anyone confirm existence of LUCY in New england aka northeast USA [Re: ZShroom]
    #7620634 -

Ok here is my story, I am a college student in Providence.

I do look deep and hard, weeks at a time doing everything in my power. 95% of the time I would get so close but at the last second it would fail. One month ago I scored 2 ten strips. From what I been told the person who I got the acid from is not getting anymore...for ever!


Trust me guys, my phonebook is filled with numbers from people I meet in the search for Lucy. Dont get me wrong, I do have fun looking for it. I meet some cool ass people and at the same time I have ALOT of dinner stories ; ).


Like I tell everyone, if you show me a dependable supplier - I am going to make that person rich ; )


--------------------
P.L.U.R.
Salvia Report - 50x

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OK anyone confirm existence of LUCY in New england aka northeast USA [Re: half9]
    #7620679 -

heh, i found a constant hookup within two weeks of getting to a college where i knew nobody :shrug:
i guess it depends where you are

Edited by hailtothethief (11/10/07 11:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* It exists because we believe it exists
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Gillette 20,961 164 07/29/05 02:05 PM
by Adamist
* 11 per cent of the British believed Hitler did not exist
( 1 2 all )
Annom 5,839 34 04/04/22 07:14 PM
by Amanita86
* Worth going to shows in search of Lucy?
( 1 2 all )
Dragonaut 3,815 38 02/18/05 12:03 AM
by blissedout
* The Conscience of a Hacker, aka "The Hacker's Manifesto" trendalM 2,277 19 03/04/05 06:46 PM
by delta9
* Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds Burrahobbit 2,909 12 03/08/05 09:00 PM
by Skunk420
* question about lucy? Dribblesmeer 702 8 07/25/05 11:40 PM
by Trainwreck
* Fellow New Englanders!
( 1 2 all )
danamine 3,458 35 03/31/05 11:36 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* It's Lucy's birthday. OneMoreRobot3021 740 14 10/16/05 02:40 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,717 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.